Has anyone ever owed someone money and not pay it ?

Discussion in 'General' started by Cplus, Jul 7, 2019.

1. I am 21M and “friend” is 24M. He lives 45 minutes away and he always picks me up and give rides because I don’t wanna drive.

This dumbass took me out for the weekend spending about $60-$90 on alcohol, food, Uber’s, arcade games, etc. Talk about a beta.

In return I said I’ll take him to an expensive buffet on my payday. Payday comes and I say the check hasn’t come yet. This clown actually thinks I’d pay for that shit LOL!

He ask two days later and I don’t reply for whole day saying I was tired and slept whole day. I was actually banging his sister in the shower, shit was so cash.

I bet he’s not even gonna ask anymore bc I’m gonna make another excuse or not even reply.

I bet he had a feeling I wasn’t gonna take him out, but I kept hyping it up and insisting I will. This retard probably feels used and stupid for believing me.

Why do people always ask for you to pay them back, seriously that cuck is being used and still buys me shit ?!

How do I ask for more free shit since he’ll probably pay for it too and what do I do to keep this going?!

TL;DR - My “friend” took me out for weekend bought me food alcohol etc, and I didn’t repay him back like I promised to

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. You seem like a great friend

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Someone is trolling. This is the exact opposite of the story @Jeffersong808 has posted.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Lol why the fuck is OP trolling @Jeffersong808.. yeah he post bs threads usually but that one seems legit lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Lol. I dont know?
    I normally don't even care about these kind of threads, but read this one and kind of wanted to whoop someone's ass lol. Then read two seconds later, the same thread with opposing info. Like wtf?
    Smh

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Idk but ill payback ur friend just to watch him beat the shit out of u tho,,u no good troll fuck!!

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. It doesn't really work as a troll because there are too many people who do that very thing. I agree with Brews, why troll Jeffersong? He already gets more abuse than he deserves.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. @Cplus is nothing BUT a troll.

all you do is troll. Like do you have NOTHING better to do than come up with racist thread titles to try to trigger people?

and now an entire thread dedicated to making fun of another member?

class act buddy!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. I agree.. I admit I give Jeffy boy shit sometimes but I wouldn't go out my way to troll him like OP has.. hell I even replied to his thread giving him advice earlier lol

I wonder how OP would feel if someone copied his thread near enough word for word just to troll...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. I think he would say he didn't give a shit but when people make fun of you it does have an impact, even if you say you don't care. I've also teased Jeffersong a little but mostly I try to take his questions seriously. I have room for improvement.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Probably a damn narc anyways

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  12. This is almost dumber than actually whiteknighting for jeff.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  13. You sound like a bitch, your friend is better off. This community would be better off if you stopped replying also.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. My boss often doesn't pay me exactly on time because he doesn't have the money right off. Last Sunday he told me he would pay me on Monday, it wasn't until Wednesday that I got the money from him. As for me, not really, only for really minor stuff like a friend loaning me a few dollars. But even then, I usually try to pay them back.

15. True colors shine through

• Agree Agree x 3