Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has anyone ever mistaken you for a dealer?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Six One Cynic, Aug 29, 2009.

1. For years now, since highschool; I've been habitually propositioned by students and professors alike asking for some 'chron' or 'green' depending on what year they were born.

Quite frankly it offends me, as it it implies I am a man with no financial wherewithal stable enough to support myself without the help of dope-slinging.

Anyway, reply if you've a story to tell, or if you simply concur. :mad::p

2. lol YES. its ridiculous.

my entire friends family, parents, aunts, uncles, grandparents all think im a dealer because i used to have this very distinctive bookbag, which i lent to my friend. he happened to be wearing it when he got busted by his parents, so they think i like stashed the weed in the bag and gave it to him.

just the other night one of them was drunk and harassing me to sell him some weed. i told him i didnt have any on me (i really did believe this. i was high and forgot i had stashed some, but thats besides the point). when i wouldnt sell to him he got even angrier so i left.

its getting to a point where theyre trying to not let this kid out of the house when im around.

3. It does NOT imply that, it implies that you look like you smoke marijuana, and there fore can probably acquire it for that person, and possibly make a small middle mans fee while you're at it.

Being offended is fucking retarded, you should be happy that you seem stoney and trustworthy enough for them to ask for help.

Yes, I get asked if I can find bud all the time, because of how I look, act, and who I associate with.

4. Being in your situation would annoy me
    but your post almost angers me
    because it makes me believe you think drug dealers are bad,
    yes they are about money, but what is wrong with someone supplying someone else with what they want?

good vibes, and hopefully your smokin the herb

5. Once. I was talking to some kids who I sort of knew at a grocery store after smoking a blunt, and they could tell I was baked. They wanted some bud, so we went back to my car and I whipped out a bag with 4 grams. They bought a dime and kept calling me for days after that wanting weed.

6. well i understand this

you were in a store, they asked for weed,
    and you stopped what you were doing to suply them with it
    you acted as a dealer
    so there going to treat you like one my friend

7. Quite frankly, some people may find this offensive..

8. Yeah, I make plenty at my job and if I wanna sell, then im gonna fucking sell..

9. Yeah I think most of the people on here have gotten asked before just because of how they look, talk or maybe because of how they smell.

10. yeahhhh dude all tha mothafuckin time!!!

cause i be walking into bars and shit shouting "DAAAAANNNNK NUGGET!!!! I GOT MOFUCKIN QP'S WHO NEEDS ONE BITCHES????!!!" thats why they usually mistake me

jah,:smoke:

11. just the other night actually lol. i was sitting in the bar and this guy came up to me and said "hey man, what do you know about those dry mushrooms?" and i just said "i know all about those dry mushrooms" which is true lol. he proceeded to ask me "how much, 25$?" and i had to make clear that i didn't have any mushrooms to spare:p

12. I don't like most dealers I have met, When someone is selling pot im cool with that but the bad part is most of these motherfuckers are doling out meth which kinda ticks me off because in my profession I see alot of bad shit that these people do. Ever talked to someone after they been fucked up by a meth addict? Not pretty...

13. :hello:

Agreed.
    Now, I'm not saying that I look down on dealers in any way, but I understand that most others do. So to be thrown into the same boat is offensive to me. Dealers are a necessary evil for every smoker at one time or another, but a dealer I am not, nor would I ever be.

14. ^^ What he said. Yeah I've been asked if I can get weed for someone, and usually if someone asks me I'll find them a dealer or get them some myself.

15. idk why your hatin on ppl who sling some green. whats wrong with trying to better yourself in any means possible? im just tryin to achieve the dream man, and so far its workin great:p

16. Holy shit i hate it when some random person text or calls you and ask "hey man can i get a g?"

17. I know how you feel. it does get annoying when it happens everyday. (3-6 people that i barly if know at all) ask me. if you want to be a dick or just dont want to say no. or help them out because they have no idea of were to go, and they just want some trees. how do you feel when you want bud and cant get it. Or just quit smoking..

Because ask anyone that smokes, if they've ever sold some bud to anyone... if you do it one time everyone thinks you have it all the time. so you set your self up for it.

18. I very much make a point of not looking like someone who smokes MJ... just another regular citizen ;)

so no, i never got mistaken for a dealer... but on several occasions i was suspected of being a narc... now that sucks big time:mad:

also i wouldn't get so offended by people asking if you can hook em up, just means you look like someone who knows where to get some weed ;)

19. It wasn't meant to be offensive; I didn't say anything negative - take it how you will I suppose...

20. hahaha yea man this happens to me all the time. usually ill help the people out, but make it clear that i am NOT a dealer by any means.....