Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

has anyone ever had purple haze

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TUPAMAN, Jun 12, 2012.

1. anyone have it any reviews

2. nope sorry man purple urkel and granddaddy purp and blueberry are the only purp ive had:smoke::wave:

3. I have it was fucking awesome one hit out of my bowl and I was pretty gone

4. I give it a 9/10, it's a really euphoric and mellow happy high.

5. no such thing as purple haze anymo', just og and other purple varieties :)

6. My friend told me it was purple haze, but like the above poster said, someone else also told me that it's never really purple haze.

I think it was though because I've read a review on it from a medical MJ site and the effects I got were the same as the review said.

It gave me a really good high and I felt very introspective. I wish I had some more now because back then I was just starting to smoke so I was just barely easing my way into it. I was scared of getting too high, so I just smoked enough to barely get high, then save the rest for later. Now I'm getting a little more experience and I keep toking until I'm satisfied with my high. Usually that's at the point where I start to feel like I'm gonna pass out or something when I hold the hit too long and I just don't want anymore.

7. true purple haze was 100% sativa, and the old heads pretty much eradicated the original strain by trying to do nothing but clone for sensi lol

8. #8 Deleted member 457210, Jun 12, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2012
    Strain has nothing to do with the bud, any strain can be a 10/10 if grown correctly.

In my opinion strain preference is just plain old racist. All Cannabis is created equal! We humans are the ones to fuck them up.

9. Damn i really wish i could get "name brand" weed

10. Amen my friend. Any strain could be just as fire as the next depending on the grower of course. :smoke:

11. Of course, but sometimes I want to go to a certain strain because I enjoy that particular flavor.

12. You could get purple haze that's shit dirt schwag with absolutely no flavor as opposed to a grower that knows what hes doing with purple haze and have it taste fuckin good. Like I said all on the grower, strain types are hyped up unless its a dispensary that knows what the fuck their doing.

13. I'm pretty sure purple haze is another substance. A substance that lets people taste and hear colors and talk to ourselves as aliens. Something like that. I can't really remember too well...

14. I have smoked it before. I was working one day as a cashier at a resort. I look like a stoner kinda. So anyway this 68 yr old hippie guy wearing a pot leaf t shirt comes up to the counter and starts talking about weed. I was like:cool: but at the same time I was like:eek: you gotta be quite abut that shit around here. Anyway he gave me an eighth. One bowl kepts me good for a while. And I had I high tollerance.

15. I think it's a little over hyped, but it was still great! It was awhile back, but I was pretty high for only a few hits.

16. there are people who make strains called purple haze but its not true purple haze

17. I've heard that the strain is extinct

Can anyone verify this?

18. purple haze...probably close to grandaddy purps.

had some silver haze once in RI

19. Oh yeah I almost forgot about silver haze lol. I'm sure there's a cross strain between some kind of purps with silver haze making it purple haze. :bongin: