Has anyone ever gotten THIS high?

Discussion in 'General' started by StayTrue, Aug 10, 2009.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wr8y9BVP2e0]YouTube - Cop Fail[/ame]

Is it even possible to get this high on weed? Sounds to me like the guy did mushrooms. Nonetheless -- hilarious!

2. Thats old :p
    I remember when that happend tho.
    lol

3. Please, do yell at me if everyone's seen this.

4. I think they ate the pot. I've seen/heard this before. This is actually a prime example of what can happen when inexperienced tokers eat WAY too much pot. Serves him right though. You know he probably illegally confinscated that off of somebody he pulled over or from a med patient who's house they raided.

5. Hahah fucking priceless, but I gotta say if the cop tryed weed he can't be that bad

6. only on hash, this is priceless though.

7. I think that this might be one of those rare times that after trying it, this cop (supposing he's still a cop after this stunt) might believe more firmly in the prapoganda those old shrivs are spewing in his face. It only takes one bad experience to ruin the joy of marijuana for some people :(.

8. Reaaalllyyy oooollllddd but still gave me a chuckle .

9. Yeah dude, he is probably saying bullshit like "I overdosed on marijuana, it was horrifying" while I sit in the corner "you should snort some 2c powder, and then tell me about intense."