Has anyone else seen the "Thinkb4youspeak" Campaign?

Discussion in 'General' started by Chunckle McDunk, Nov 28, 2009.

1. I don't know what they thought they'd accomplish.
    These words are already instilled into the language of young people these days...
    What is wanda sykes gonna do about it?

Think before you speak. Don't say "That's So Gay."

I can definatly understand why someone would be offended by hearing it. But there is no way in hell they are ever going to make much a difference, kids these days do not care.
    Hell, even I say it...And I'm not going to stop any time soon.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ejCqgAKZ-M]YouTube - Think Before You Speak - Pizza Shop[/ame]

2. I think these commercial are really gay.

3. yeah they are gay. pun intended.

4. Faggots, man.

5. I actually that the black lady's performance completely redeemed that commercial. It was pretty funny, and it made a very reasonable statement.

6. Fuck you bitch! That pepper shaker is so Wanda Sykes.......because it's not funny, and never has been. Oh yeah, it also has an annoying voice......just sayin' :confused_2:

7. ok. so i was in my recording class, and i said something about the gain. and some kids SNAPPED at me, and hes like.

"frank"
    "what if i said, that is so frank, how would you feel then?"
    "alright wanda sykes, i just said gain, not GAY."

kids a fuckin fag.

8. She made a valid point. Whether or not it's going to change anything, that's up in the air. I think people need to keep their homonyms in order and stop criticizing.

9. I could honestly give a fuck less if what I say offends someone that I have no idea about their personal life.

It's not like if i say "that's gay" and some gay guy hears me that he should get all pissy, it's not like I said "your a dirty butt fucking faggot" to him or something. It's also not like your even talking shit on gay people, so whats their to be offended about.

10. They're all hung up on sexual orientation being used as an insult.

11. what a bunch of queers.

Political correctness is for politicians.

12. Yeeea that's pretty much built into everyone that I've ever known/met :p

I have nothing but respect for homosexuals, hell my aunt is homosexual. But its just a saying that spews out of me by accident all the time.

I figured I shouldn't mind it too much or I'll dwell on NOT saying it.

Just say whatever the fudge you want and if it offends some random person who you will more than likely never see again...then that sucks for them.

13. I guess for the gay community when someone says "oh that's gay" it takes the word gay and makes it a negative term so its kinda like saying that who they are and how they identify themselves is a negative.

14. Holy shit, the wave of stupidity from some of the posts in this thread has nearly knocked me out. Whoa, I've got to lay down or something.

15. LOL!!! thanks for that dude i just watched the other ones too that shit was funny. +rep

16. thats so gay

this reminds me of the south park episode where they call the bikers faggots.