Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has anyone else noticed...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LampCrusher, Feb 12, 2012.

1. If you blaze for the second time in a day, 90% if the time (unless u get absolutely ripped) your eyes wont go red? Like obviously if you're ripping an 18" for an hour they will but i mean after dece sesh. Or is this just me ?

2. My eyes rarely ever go red, I think they're getting used to getting stoned.

3. My eyes get red when I get anything more than a buzz, doesn't matter if I already smoked that day but I only smoke one day out of the week (sometimes multiple times on that day though) so one hit of some chronic and I'm pretty high

4. When I get stoned, they get red. Always have, although I think I gotta get pretty blazed for it to happen. They don't get red immediately from just a toke or two.

5. Just you. My eyes don't, and have never, gotten red.

6. A few of my reg blazing buddies have noticed too, maybe i caused some kind of weird placebo effect on the people around me ! Haha

7. all i have to do is look at some bud and my eyes will get red. mine are awful.

8. Only time I notice my eyes are red is when I smoke an excessive amount. Same goes for vaping. But if I am just like splitting a jibba with a friend or two usually I am all good. One of my friends on the other hand gets red eyes every time he tokes.

9. I have been smoking for about 4 years and my eyes still get red as the devils dick

10. oh man, i still get the most heinous red eye most of the time, but occasionally i'll have a really good blaze and my eyes won't be red at all... think it depends on the weed. at least it does with me.

11. Where's Granny Stormcrow when you need her?!? I bet there has to have been some kind of study done linking to what it is exactly that causes those damnable red eyes haha

12. Increased blood flow i think.

13. [quote name='"PaulKemp420"']

Increased blood flow i think.[/quote]

It's just the blood vessels in your eyes relaxing

14. just proves you should smoke twice before you go to school!