Has anyone else had a weird morning?

Discussion in 'General' started by underahoneymoon, Feb 18, 2013.

1. So far I've seen a few odd things on my daily walk to work.

An RV and 2 cars on the side of the road and a group of people sitting outside enjoy their breakfast.
    A trail of naked barbies that went on for a block.
    2 grocery carts from 2 stores 3 miles away, one of them had a keyboard in it.

Anyone else seen weird shit today??

2. :eek: buy a lottery ticket and see if the chosen few respect you.

3. nope.

been the same boring shit for me, as usual. i just can't wait to fucking get outta college

4. I saw a man in a full clown costume driving a dodge pickup at the gas station this morning.

5. #5 kayakush, Feb 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2013
    yes, i am expecting to sell something, but i dont want to, but i need the cash. at "work" the basement flooded. its too cold out. my dog is bored and so am i. o yeah the bastard who works before me, as soon as he sees me coming in he warms his car up and then leaves right away. doesnt even wanna tell whats up.o yeah, i went to bed at 3 and woke at 6. couldnt sleep and feel like shit. i wanna leave this "work" and go home. but i am getting some this afternoon so its another extra ordinary day.

6. So jealous.

7. Homeless guy in the middle of the street kicking his legs all around. Then he went to a mexican joint and is trying to order from the drivethru window still kicking like a fucking ninja

8. Not really. Drove to work but my boss wasn't there and the shop was locked, so I went back home. It is presidents day, but I was pretty sure that we were going to be open. I'm a little frustrated but eh.

9. I didn't wake up with a boner this morning :confused_2:

10. I'm sorry but did you say a trail of naked barbies? I knew I left those somewhere.

11. Hah I just read that in Rogers voice and it sounds exactly like something he would say.

12. WHAT THE FUCK

I read this thread 20 mins ago, think to myself wow this day is pretty average, nothing too weird.

Then I picked up weed.

I'm in my dudes apartment and its bagged up for me, before I give him the money some chick ran in his apartment neither of us know her. She was tripping out hard she kept rubbing her tits and staring in the mirror she asked to use one of our phones to call a friend and didnt know where she was. We were smokin the bong tough before she came in and we were just cracking up man she's zooooted gonna be fucked up for another 8-10 hours according to what she said hahahahah

13. ^I want what shes on

14. I can't really relate. All I've done so far is wake and bake. Going to go to a psychiatrist appointment.

15. Thank you for reminding me :smoking:

16. no because i never wake up in the morning

17. She said she came into that apartment because it was the loudest but we were talking quietly no music lol

18. Was very weird, I was up at 9 am. Never happens unless I stay up all night

19. Haha meeee too!

I also found a trail of cherry tomatoes near work.

Today is so weird.

20. got called into work for some catering errands. got tipped 20 dollars from one of the customers. other than that its been pretty normal