Has anyone else experienced a different view on life after getting high the first time?

Discussion in 'General' started by greentr, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Let me start off by saying I am a noob, I've only smoked 5 or so times in my life and I want to talk about how the first time I got high (second time smoking) changed my perception of reality.

I smoked way too much. The first time I smoked I didn't get high, which led me to believe that I could smoke a lot more than I did my first time (wrong-I just didnt get high). I started to trip in and out of my body, It felt as if I was zooming out into a third person view surrounded by darkness and could still hear and feel everything. This scared the living hell out of me, and I started panicking. I then started to think I was dying, and it all got worse. It took about 2 hours for the tripping feeling to go away, but when I woke up in the morning I was still high. This was the worst experience of my life, and it has made me believe that the afterlife doesn't exist (I am religious), due to the fact that I experienced a state of dark emptiness which I assume is similar to death. This has made me always enjoy the moment, because you never know when you could die.

I was wondering if this is normal and if anyone else has experienced this, Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  2. Nope i Will Always Believe in The After Life No Matter What an Well The First Times I Got High I Just Really Silly lol an I Was Like Realize What I Been Missin Out On TBH.

~Toni~

3. Yes, your experience was a normal green out. Welcome to Grasscity, @greentr

4. I rode my bicycle into a utility ditch on accident the first time I got high but the second time I smoked. Was in 7th grade. Ha ha.

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  5. #5 old shol4evr, Sep 21, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2021
    delete

6. It is completely normal to believe the lies and laws you are taught about weed until you do the scientific method yourself. This is how government controls the many with fear indoctrination.

The more you know.