Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has anyone else ever had a bad trip on weed alone?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Trippinballsboy, Nov 7, 2010.

1. I have had one bad trip from just smoking weed. This may sound reeeally stupid, but here we go. It was the first time I smoked from a vape, I had only been smoking for a couple months. I was taking huuuge rips from this vape and I was just blown away with how high it got me. I was at this kids house with my friend, and to be honest, this kid was slightly on the creepy side. For some reason I just completely detached myself from the conversation, and started thinking about South Park. Specifically the Tourettes (no idea how to spell, sorry)episode. I kept thinking and thinking about it, and for some reason I convinced myself that I had Tourettes just like Cartman in that episode! I just kept thinking "Holy shit! How could noone tell me?!?!? My mom knew I had tourettes and never told me!!!" My heart kept pounding and after a while that was all I could hear and I just isolated myself to the corner... After about five minutes I started to realize that I did not in fact have it, and I started to laugh at how ridiculous I was being, and we went to McDonalds. I still laugh at how ridiculous it was! But I have never had a bad trip on anything since then, weed, shrooms, even acid. I think it actually gave me a sort of protection against having bad trips, along with reading up on how to avoid them.

2. no i haven't, its all in your head. next time that happens just do whatever you do to relax and chill out, you just gotta remember that it cant hurt you and that your gonna be fine

3. Well, of course I know that now. This was just a pretty funny instance when I first started.

4. well its good you didn't quit weed just cause you had a bad trip. i know too many people who did that and now just bash weed, they suck...

5. [​IMG]yeah i def have man!

6. Hell yeah. Haha but I just can't stand weed bashing in general, it's dumb. There really aren't any good arguments against it.

7. those people really grind my gears!

8. Oh god yes one time I got so high I was couched and maybe I fell asleep or something but I closed my eyes and it felt like everything was a dream and then one of my friends slapped me and I woke up and they were laughing and I was like what? And they told me I was just laying there on the couch yelling and waving my arms around like I was falling which is what was happening in my dream! I laughed but I was still way too high so I just went back to sleep on the couch. :bongin::bongin:

9. Haha that's awesome. I never remember my high dreams. I just assume they are awesome.

10. Imagine this one - you're alone at home for the night whilst the folks are on holiday so you get STUPIDLY baked...like, "I wish I could still get anywhere near as baked" kind of couchlock baked...

You go to bed listening to trippy music and suddenly think you forgot to unplug the electric heater in the living room (which also has a loose 4 month old puppy shut in...the very reason you're at home - "dog-sitting") THEN you start to freak coz you think you hear the puppy being electrocuted complete with puppy crying/cartoon electrical-buzzing sound...but you CAN'T MOVE!!

THATS MY WORST TRIP! (The puppy was actually fine the next day and I HAD unplugged the heater after all...but thats STILL a bad trip isn't it!)

11. you dont trip on weed. go do DMT, thats tripping.

12. I've yet to get my hands on DMT. I would really like to try it though, my friend did it twice and is hesitant to do it again.

13. LULZ!!! You guys trip on weed?

14. its really rare, but quite easy to extract and legally obtain the ingredients for it. but enough of that, we're not allowed to discuss other drugs lol

15. Pot doesnt make you trip, so no you cant have a bad trip off pot.

You make a trip a bad trip, even if the trip you are having isn't perfect, or even good for that matter, you must accept it and not fight it, its when you try and deny it that problems begin to arise...

16. all the time. if i smoke too much i get paranoid thoughts.

17. Dear people who say marijuana doesn't make you trip,

You're not hard.

- Love, Ssmoke.

OP, yes, when I smoke too much, I do trip, I have an altered sense of reality and actually felt like my friends house was flying. I didn't believe it was, but it felt like it.

And I've had trips where I just feel like shit and wish I was sober again, passing out helps this feeling 100% of the time.

18. Obviously someone hasn't expanded their mind yet and learned what a real trip is..

PS, your not cool.

- Love, Dan

19. Well, when I smoke alone, it's in my bathroom at night...
    I always kind of bad trip for the first 2 minutes, but for the rest of the high I'm just really enjoying!

20. Actually, it's possible to have a bad trip with any mind-altering substance... That includes weed and alcohol. Paranoia is no fun at all!

P.S. I think you were trying to spell "you're", mr. hardcore cool dude.