Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has anyone been to a party where they were looked down on for smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RangerSmith, Sep 15, 2012.

1. :metal::metal::metal::metal::metal:

2. I wouldn't be at a party like that in the first place... :D

3. They will never know the love that Mary gives...their loss. If I went to a party like that, I'd probably say something like "Fuck you drunks for judging me, keep downing your drinks and killing your brains and bodies, THIS stoner is going to be healthier and more successful than you" then bounce out

4. Good job on the booze stealing mate, had it of been me personally I would of poured the bong water onto the guys bed (or somewhere in the house), then steal as much stuff as possible, start with small smaller objects that rack in the cash, iphones, i pods etc, aim to get atleast 500 before you leave next time.

5. I have been to party where people have been snorting unmentionables and they look down on people for smoking the herb I think its because they secretly hate their life and cant understand why people can just stick to the herb.

6. Im sure theres been times when people have judged me for smoking weed at a party or something
    Its not a big deal though, im the happy one chilling out whilst everyone else is too fucking drunk to remember their name

7. thats pretty fucking weird my friend... enjoy it to yourself
    This happened to me once but 10 people were blazing so it was all good :)

8. Damn OP I feel you. I was always the kid that had tree/smoked tree at parties..

Then I started partying with some of the goody goodies.. Well they started partying with us. PPl change as u get older....

But one of our HS teacher's daughter was a goody goody, seen her at a party an she gave me the dirtiest look when she saw me serving someone. A year later I walk into a redneck party - in a trailor - Whos standing in the fower smoking a bowl..... Her an 4 of her A+ Highest Honor Roll friends...

Ended up serving her an her ppl for awhile lol. Used to overcharge em. Never short - bad for business in my opinion.

Dutchie

P.S: Fucking judgemental assholes. I always gave them my lower quality buds.

9. Now that I'm in university I get this a lot less, but back in high school I found that most girls were VERY opposed to weed and liked to make a lot of snarky comments.

The most vivid memory I have was when I was smoking a nice 1 gram j out back with a couple buddies and two of the "popular" girls walked out, one of them who I had been close friends with the year before was like "Man wtf when did you become such a pothead you're ALWAYS smoking, it's gross". I just looked her straight in the eye and said "Shut the entire fuck up, you used to smoke with me all the time I dunno what the fuck you're tryna get at me for."

She blushed, apologized and went back inside. Success.

10. Dude tbh, this is a great example of the corrupt media coverage.

They are drinking, hurting their liver, getting shitfaced, Getting belligerent, and it's all legal.

But you pull out cannabis and oh man, you're the bad guy because its illegal.

FUCK man..

11. [quote name='"SlayerVA"']

They are drinking, hurting their liver, getting shitfaced, Getting belligerent, and it's all legal.[/quote]

Keep in mind, underage drinking is still ILLEGAL. Then a young drunk b word will preach to you that weed is illegal. Smh

12. any party i go to the drunks and stoners are usually seperated. ill chill with the stoners and its always amazing conversation and good times. u chill with the drunks and its all the ass holes and bitches.

which would u rather chill with? haha

13. OP's party story sounds like 70% of the parties i go to here in texas.. sigh..

14. haters gonna hate

15. Parties I go to, everyone ends up together at some point. Non smokers will be out back chillin with the stoners and the stoners will slowly wander inside for drinking games.

16. Ain't no party like a Paul Banks party :cool:

Welcome back Ranger Smith

17. Good thing you called her on her own shit.

18. [quote name='"MrLark"']at that point I would have taken a shit on the floor.[/quote]

Who shits on the floor? Upper decker that dookie!

19. [quote name='"mosesnumb"']

Who shits on the floor? Upper decker that dookie![/quote]

Deserves +rep

20. in my final year of school two years ago, (in new zealand) half of the people in the school skipped classes to blaze (it was honestly about half, i used to overhear some of my teachers talking about how often they do it), and the other half were completely against the stuff, and some of them found out that i had smoked once or twice and started hating on me, constantly making stoner jokes, it was a little annoying because they all felt the need to express their opinions about it on me, god knows what they'd tell me know that i'm a fairly regular user.

I decided not to care after a while, I even embraced the stereotype a bit to have a laugh sometimes