Has anyone been busted?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by GOLDENBOY, Nov 8, 2013.

1. So I'm on here asking if anyone has been busted and its all been because you posted some pictures of your grow on a forum like this?

I get paranoid every so often and think about removing myself from these type of sites. But I feel so welcome on this and don't want to leave. If can give me any answers on this plz do so. Or maybe the cops can't just go looking on these sites for growers to bust. I don't know so fill me in.

2. Most people on here are doing "bed room" grows for the most part which are generally for personal use.  The feds are not going to waste their time trying to go through another country to prosecute you for 10 plants or whatever.  The servers are located in the Netherlands so the authorities in the US could not do anything even if they wanted to.  You are safe if you post pics.  Just leave gps data disabled if you post pics with a cell phone.

3. Thanks for that..

4. GPS data. Hahaha. I wish I could comment on out photos are really tracked by Feds. I know because its what we do overseas. It's how we target individuals. I will say that every phone has an IP. And also a time date and sig stamp on every photo. But not to worry. They don't give a damn about you. Or ur little grow op. haha this one made me smile.

Trust me. You're fine. Post away!!

5. Cant be too careful tho...
    No seriously...
    just kidding...
    But seriously...

Lmao. ;-)

6. #6 GOLDENBOY, Nov 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2013
    [quote name="N.Cali-Grown" post="18955254" timestamp="1383944870"]Cant be too careful tho...No seriously...just kidding...But seriously...Lmao. ;-)[/quote]I figured that I had to be a "big shot dope lord" but I just wanted to know if we was just setting ourselves up to get nailed by local police somehow. Like they would have to go so far just to get a micro grower like I am. I thought this conversation was useful for me and anyone else who wants to know.

7. Yea unless you're bragging about trafficking kilos or something nobody will care

8. I live in Kalifornistan. Its pretty much legal as it comes with a medical card.

9. We still have a prohibition on marijuana.

10. If anyone did get busted, they would be on here to tell you so Lmao...they want the people growing 100 plants in a ware house and those guys aren't on the forums showing off their buds lol....

11. Where you at? Its only a matter of time bro. Things are a changin!

12. I come by a post on here and it said "17% of GC members have been busted in the past year". Didnt explain how they got busted or why. Thats why I come up this guestion. I personally still think it increases your risk by posting on the internet because anyone can view you and find you if they wanted to. I DONT THINK you or any of us showld feel safe when posting incriminating pictures on the internet. Remember ANYONE can see this.

"if you want me to response back, quote me."

13. The only time I got busted growing is cuz I dropped my fan and my dad walked down stairs and when I walked out if the room he was just chillin and said "what's up" he woke up my mom and grabbed flashlights cuz we don't use that room in our house they killed 8 of kush and train wreck plants that would've been done in 5 weeks I was so pissed, I figured I can clone them it'll be ok.

Look down there later they cut my plants into 1 inch pieces and shred up the leaves. I was severely depressed and didn't know how they could be happy about doing that.

But I also got busted once at school (idk if that's the stories u want) I would smoke up my friend for a ride to school and we had a late start. So I'm chillin in lunch and my vice principal is like come here I thought I was getting searched cuz it happened almost daily and I was like hehehe it's in the car. I stepped in the office and my pipe bag and lighter was in an evidence bag. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1383958088.796810.jpg
    This is the pipe they too it was 3 weeks old on the dot. I got searched and everything they said to have my dad pick me up and then decided the police station would be more fun. I got questioned for a hour and told them I smoke once a month and had no weed at home. ( I had 3 zips in my room haha)

The only fun part was when they put handcuffs. I was walking and the cop knows I blaze A LOT. And I was like do I need bracelets and she's like yeah.

14. I guess I didn't read right I thought u meant busted in general not cuz of pics u posted. And if you do get busted cuz pics you posted you prolly posted it to the cops fb page haha

15. I keep telling my self thats its way to much trouble for my local cops to find me. They'd have to tap in my computer and for that thay would need a warrant to do that and to get a warrant for that they need a reason to tap in. But with some of things you hear with what the government does you just dont know what kind of tap they are keeping on you and who is skimming your pages. We already know the USA spys on theres own people.

16. Answered guys

17. #17 Gusto00si, Nov 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2013
    Deleted