Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has anyone beem busted for JUST growing?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by thelegionnaire, Feb 7, 2009.

1. Have been worried about starting up, would never sell or tell anyone, just want some for my own, live in a pretty liberal neighborhood, have a good spot in my apartment. anyone gotten busted? do i have to worry about illegal thermal searches from the cops or anything?

2. its happened. people growing for medical use and personal use, yeah, the DEA actually raids medical card holders for growing. fuck the dude in charge. but ive always wondered this myself, since the only method of finding out is through actually seeing the grow op. and if its outdoors, its a pretty slim chance. indoors too if you know how to have a proper filtration.

3. If you do an indoor grow, and your in an apartment, not a separate house, you might have to worry about the smell. Nosy neighbours with nothing better to do than call the cops could be a problem.

Still, most of the time your fine, if you dont tell anyone your growing, and dont sell, you wont get caught.

Cops wanna catch dealers, not small time growers growing for personal use.