Has anybody heard of Formula 3 (Phylion RM)?

Discussion in 'General' started by ripterr, May 23, 2006.

1. Its a new product that is guarenteed to pass you for any drug test (For weed) if you havent smoked within 48 hours.It costs about 28 dollars though. (Its like a 1 oz liquid and 4 big tablets containing mostly creatine,phylion RM and burdock and other stuff to) You drink 60 oz of water with it.

Has anybody tryed it?And does it basically have the same stuff as the cleaner kits or detox whatevers-like if they take it to the lab will they detect it?

2. This Formula 3 Phylion rm dose not work!!! I had a slip and fall at work had to take a drug test i didn't smoke for three days took the Formula 3 Phylion rm followed the directions and still failed now I'm out of a job and benefits if you bought this stuff you got ripped off Ive tried to e-mail the company which guarantees it 100% but they wont contact me back!!! This stuff sucks don't waist your money or take a chance with this product!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

3. I used that stuff for 4 years while in the military..didnt do anything hardcore, just smoked the herb..hell i even smoked the night before the test and never popped and it was a single individual test because I was checking into a new unit...didnt pop! :hello:

4. jackflash probably works for this shit company. Formula 3 has failed 19 drug screens I personally took on a lab level to test the solidity of this new product. It has a 100% fail rate. If you are depending on this to either get a job or to save your job you will fail.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

-Truthunt

5. why does everyone thats replying to this thread have 1 post.