Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has anybody ever heard of a strain called "The Church"?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by cdubgrady1, Mar 28, 2009.

1. I'm about to buy some seeds off of The Attitude Seed Bank when I came across a strain called "The Church." The seeds are somewhat cheap compared to the others, and in the description, it says the strain is relatively new and has not really been introduced to competition yet. However, the pics of the plant look amazing, the crystals are huge and numerous.

Here's the link: http://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.u...the-church-feminized-back-in-stock-3086-p.asp

What do you guys think?

2. Its a great strain and made by the Green house seed co. not to many people grow it but the ones ive seen are really good.

3. nope but if its from greenhouse its prolly dank

4. im growing 1 currently.

only about a week in, but its not germinating as vigorously as I would like. still having problems shedding the seed husk.