Has Anybody bought the metal "Piece Pipe"?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by sneezyjesus, Aug 26, 2008.

1. 4 bucks at the gas station down the street :D :hello: :D

2. I bought like 15 long metal pipes online for under $50. Some buy one get one free shit or something like that. Everybody gets a double chamber for their birthday and I'm set on metal for a long time. They are nice because they don't break, but i only like them in winter. They get nice and cold sitting in my garage or my car, in summer time they'll get too hot.

Attached Files:

3. best smoking device to get is a dugout. got mine a few weeks ago and i love it.

4. Really, glass pipes arent even that breakable. As long as you dont drop them on concrete (and even then, I've dropped many pipes on cement and only had it chip), you should be fine.

Just get a small one and use that.

5. first off, it seems like people have no idea what they are talking about when it comes to the Piece Pipe. It is a wonder that this thing hits as smooth as it does. Way smoother than ANY 4 inch glass pipe...i own many pipes and this one is one of my favorites. I have a double perc biohazard bong 2 footer, i have roor waterpipes (not the bongs, the smaller handpipes), i also have the protopipe and a bunch of glass pipes and some other deluxe pipes (amazed, bud burner, etc...). this pipe is one of my favorites because it is tiny, but hits like the protopipe. it's crazy. it has a stash, it's made of brass which dissipates much of the heat, and cleaning the pipe is a dream. You can clean it in like a minute. literally.

6. I've yet to find a halfway decent metal pipe... they just get too hot, they're HARSH hitters and they taste awful. Get a cheap glass spoon, WAAAY better! Or better yet, get a small bong, you can find acrylic ones for like $15 or glass ones for like $35.

Happy Toking!

7. What a bunch of morons. Stoners are fucking stupid as shit. I'm almost ashamed to grow pot because how god damn stupid the we are as a whole. It's like every single stupid useless shit opinion is what everyone has to post. I hate forums, all of them, all the stupid shit info. I know this is a very old post. But come on, one person answered his question and everyone else proved nothing by posting about why you should buy glass. I personally have 1000s of dollars in pipes, and I still got a piece pipe. Just because I wanted something on my keychain. I love it in the woods, no lint in the bowl, no glass slipping out of my pocket in the snow while I'm riding. I also love the smell of the brass pipe. That could be me. So fucking shut the fuck up when NOT answering questions with your opinion. This goes for everything in life. You smoke weed, no one gives a fuck about your useless opinion. And I emphasis on USELESS!

8. I have something that may spark some peoples' interest, if it is indeed safe. I made this out of brass fittings and used duct tape to make threads for the bowl to screw into the 90 degree elbow. I used the threaded plastic weight holders seen on adjustable dumbbells, with duct tape added on the pipe's shaft to secure the piece in place. Finally, I used a garden hose attachment for a mouth piece. At no point does the pipe touch the flame, except on the glass bowl. I stick the pipe (without the bowl and mouthpiece) into the freezer for a smoother hit. I was wondering if there were any health concerns surrounding my homemade piece.

The bowl is a glass perc and the flame never touches the metal parts of the pipe. The pipe never gets clogged nor hot. Because it is made of brass, it will never rust, unlike galvanized metal. For $48 (without the perc), I have an easy to make pipe if you use (1) threaded shaft, (1) 1/2" 90 degree female elbo, (2) 1/2" 90 degree male-female elbo, and something to stabilize the pipe to stand, similar to what is on my pipe.

After telling someone I made the pipe for so cheap and smoking that person out, I was offered $80 to make him one just like it.

Attached Files:

• pipe.jpg
      pipe.jpg
      File size:
      328.1 KB
      Views:

9. One of my first pipes, stem was green and the bowl was purple.

Best metal pipe I've ever used and super easy to clean.

10. [SUB]<sub>I realize how popular glass pieces are so...I'm looking for one of these Piece Pipes that the OP was asking about. I'm looking for a used one that perhaps a member of GC wouldn't mind selling. Maybe you're not using it a lot ? Whatever the reason...if you have one for sale IM me. Thanks. [/SUB]</sub>