Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

has any one used the web site smokinjs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 1flytsi, Dec 10, 2012.

1. I found something on the website that i wanna get for a family member and wanna know if they are trustworthy and reliabe

2. I've never used it, but it looks legit from what I can tell.

3. alright thanks i guess ill have to take a chance and try it out

4. Before you order online give 'em a call and talk to them about their shipping process and other questions you may have. That's what I would do... Your call though! :D

5. ill do that befor i order i found a graffix bong on there and when i smoke with my step dad which is alot he always talks about one he used when he was my age like it was the most amazing thing ever lol so i thought itll make a nice present

6. why not just order it here off of GC?

7. i guess i havent seen graffix on GC.

8. That's thoughtful of you man, right on!

9. grass city is a long shipping process but legit I suggest grasscity they have great service & an actually number that is working 24/7 to help you out on any question you need

10. how long does it take to get stuff from GC?

11. depends I ordered one bowl slide, toke a month, grasscity, same items but in four days lol

12. damn, looks like it's gonna be a min. on them cones i orderd for christmas...
    might have to drive down to atlanta now.

13. don't get me wrong GC can be quick, just all depends, but quality is guaranteed; if you don't mind waiting then that's the site for you lol

14. so i looked again and idk if im just missing it on GC but i dont see any graffix products on here.

15. product changes every often, new items & old items come & go