Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has any one here caught their parents smoking??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, Feb 18, 2004.

1. My moms a nurse. drugs and being a nurse don't mix. she believes all the bullshit about marijuana.

2. same with my mom but my dad dont smoke any more cuz he gets random drug test at work but back in college he told my older bro bout how he used to buy ounces for ninty and he told my bro about his bong and everything.

3. :D
    :smoking:

4. Never knew my parents had smoked before my first time. It was weird because I knew that I had never smelled it before but in my memories It seemed really familiar. Later I found out that my parents would smoke up a lot when I was little lol

dont know if that made any sense lol

5. When I was a little kid I found my dad's joints and I would smell it around my parents a lot. Now I blaze with them haha, it's awesome.

6. wow that was a really good story man haah wish i was you

7. well my parents caught me a few times when i was younger, never really telling me that i can't smoke pot but more that they don't want it in there house, and recently my dad caught me hitting the last of a roach b/c he thought i had left for school and left my stereo on, but i hadn't left yet haha, and he asked me what i was doing and i said preparing for the day and he said he'd join me but it looks like i'm about done, i laughed and pulled out my half and told him i'd load up the bong til he was high, and we did so...since then life has been easier for me as long as i keep all my stuff out of sight i should be good, my mom has confiscated my bong only later my dad tells me where she put it and that i should go get before she comes around....haha...so i guess i never caught my parents but they caught me and just joined in

8. So abotu 3 weeks ago i go down stairs to have a shower and all i can smell is pot. I'm liek ok, its not me. So i call my friend, he comes over we start looking and in my dads office is a garbage bag full of weed and about ten film cans full of seeds.

9. all i can say is HOLY SHIT

10. i actually never tried weed until after i found my dads stash. i was a rotten kid (actually, i was a great kid, cept for the fact that i) and stole a little of his weed, and smoked it with my cousin. i knew her mom smoked, and figured there wasn't a whole hell of a lot they could do to us if they did catch us. we actually got caught by my cousins older sister and her boyfriend, though. you know, thinking about it, i just don't get that kind of high anymore =(

11. Yeh man the first time i was around pot i was like man that shit smells familiar, i put 2 and 2 together and its the same for me, when i toked with my pops it was the first time for him in like 10-15 years, so that puts me being 3-8 when he blazed, so i have loved the smell of pot for a long ass time haha.

My goal is to smoke with him a few times and be able to chill, b/c i had to go to school alittle while after we smoked together, so i didn't get to hang out with him much. It would be sweet to be able to go downstairs at night and ask my dad if he wants to hit a blunt with me or something.

12. caught my parents a couple times...they offer me a hit. i usually just smoke with my mom though, whenever.

13. i smoke with my dad whenever im home from school (mostly every weekend)

i smoked with my mom once (this past new years eve) but i smoke in front of her a lot

i cop ounces for my dad all the time too

14. i caught my parents doing something else once...:eek:...it was pretty unreal. Anyway, i'll probably be smoking with my son one day really soon which is kind of scary and pretty cool too. :cool:

peace

15. found a lock box and a small key behind it laying around once when my mom's boyfriend had to run out in a hurry without thinking. i was curious, and took a look inside. found what looked like a QP of high mids :D. not the best weed, but i didnt expect to see that much. oh and yeah sorry for going off the topic about 'smoking' the pot but i thought 'finding' it was a little more interesting. :p

and if you really are curious, i did swipe about a quarter O. he didnt notice. HE SHOULDNT BE HIDING THAT MUCH POT MAN!

16. lmfao, yea, my dad did the same thing haha. for the longest time, all the 6 years ive been smokin mary jane, i knew my parents did it, just could NEVER find there stash, i would find zig zags, and stems, but no green.....untill about a week ago. I knew they bought in quantity, but not this much quantity, i opened up a cigar box, and pow, 2 Z's layin right in front of me, i took about 6 grams, and nobody was the wiser, i only go up there now when im dry, but it is my Plan B, and has saved me many times.

wierd thing is its always got somthing in it.

17. i know my dad smokes and my mom used to and she would smoke infront of me back then. never smoked with either of them tho and my mom doesn't know I smoke.

I know my dad smokes in his bathroom. He'll come in my room and I smell that shit. Its just schwag, I guess he like its more because he grew up with only that back in the 70's (He's 46 now) I got real curious one day and searched and found his stash in a tupperware and also from a triple beam balance, papers, metal pipe, screens. I've taken roaches before from his ashtray in the bathroom. The one time I tried to take weed from him, they just left out to dinner and I went over to get it, and then they came back cause they forgot something...busted :-/ He told me he doesn't go in my stuff so dont go in his and i've respected that.

It would be awesome to smoke with him, I doubt he'll smoke crip with me tho, but ill smoke a joint of regs with him.

He found out I smoked once too and just told me that he doesn't want me to do it but if I do, to do it in somebody's backyard.

18. Used to steal a bit off him now and again but when ur young you dont think as it as thieving,caught him in the bogs of a nite club once.. eating acid whats that dad "I dont know" well givus a bit till i try it what a :hippie: trip went home me and my pops.. my mum had a water fountain with a bird inside it fuk it sung to me all nite.. :D

19. that is cool, i got into some seriously trouble latly so i havnt really been able to be on here and chat, im not gonna smoke weed or drink or anything for a long ass time, (when i move out) but if my parents or even just my dad smoked that would be sick, i got the same situation going on we argue alot, other times we get along but if he smoked i bet we would be best friends lol well unfortuanatly he dont...

well i guess everyone got to stop for awhile and i am sure it will be a good thing for me atleast until i get out of school.
    peace

20. I caught my dad smokin a J in his office. He denied it.