Harvey's #3 - Northern Lights (fem)[Nirvana]

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by HarveyHarvester, Feb 9, 2017.

1. High everyone!
    I was hanging out at rollitup but it is now gone... hope it is just temporary since am relatively new at this and was getting some great advice there.
    This is my 3rd and current grow and think she is almost there.

These were taken 2/3/17
    End of week 6 (day 42)
    Week 06 - Day 42 (1).JPG
    Week 06 - Day 42 (3).JPG
    :D

• Like Like x 1
  2. End of Week 7 (day 49)
    Week 07 - Day 49 (2).JPG
    Week 07 - Day 49 (1).JPG
    Week 06 - Day 42 (3).JPG
    Week 07 - Day 49 (6).JPG
    Input?
    Almost there?

• Like Like x 2
  3. They look good. How many plants do you have in there?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Just one.
    I only have room to flower one at a time.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Looks good, what light are you using?

6. It's a 600W HPS in a 4 sq. ft. space... that's 4 sq. ft. not 4 ft. square

7. nice 4 sq ft so I should be good with 4 plants in a 16 sq ft

8. I would think so bro,
    it gets a bit crowded at times but manageable.

9. you have 600 watts in that isnt that a crazy amount of light?

10. lol, yes. that is more light than recommended by a pretty large margin.
    Was wondering if anyone was gonna catch that.
    Good eye!

And I recently added under-canopy lighting... so the canopy is now sandwiched in light.
    lol.

11. Am gonna take photos at lights out in the morning. I seriously think a few of those colas need to come off now. I can actually see the photos better than real-life. my eyesight ain't what it once was.

12. Dude thats crazy lol I was researching the par of the sun though it was like 1200 par! you could make a cob light cheap let me know Ill help ya out if your interested. What are you getting gram per watt?

Ya photos are good if you have a good camera which I do Im just lazy. MY phone messes the colors all up. You need a microscope to tell if they are ready though. you want 40 percent cloudy or something like that.

13. if you have a laptop check this out

14. I have one similar to that, it is a Carson z-orb or something like that, it is a hand-held usb magnifier but is a real pain in the ass and unable to hold it steady. It works great if I have a bud in my hand but hard to do on the plant.

Last time I used it, I made a video then went through it frame-by-frame; saving the ones clear enough to see anything. I will be breaking it out soon though, I think it's ready.

15. These photos are end-of-day 52. Some turned out better than others.
    Would appreciate some opinions on the done-ness for lack of a better word.

Watered last night and my runoff is going up instead of down. Last few waterings/flush were:
    2/7 = 6.8pH./212ppm.
    2/10 = 6.6pH./249ppm.
    2/12/17 = 6.3pH./437ppm.

F-W08 D52 (1).JPG
    F-W08 D52 (3).JPG
    F-W08 D52 (4).JPG
    F-W08 D52 (5).JPG
    F-W08 D52 (6).JPG
    F-W08 D52 (7).JPG
    F-W08 D52 (9).JPG
    F-W08 D52 (10).JPG

• Like Like x 1
  16. Only way to truly tell IMO is to use a magnifying glass to take a look at the trics. Judging by the white hairs still being produced and standing straight up. I would give them at least another 1-1.5 weeks. I would suggest getting a magnifying glass though. They are not that expensive on eBay.

17. As I said above someplace, I have one but is a pain in the ass to setup and use but i will do it if someone will promise to help me examine them; otherwise i am just too lazy to do it and will just use jewelers loupe... but based on what Ive been told, I evidently don't know what i am looking at (was told I have been letting them go too long in the past).

18. Jewelers loupe is what I was referring to. Just make sure the heads of the trics are at least cloudy for the most part. A few clear ones are ok but you'll get a speedy high.

19. Looks good.

Close. Tag me when you load tricome pics.