Harvesting WW Next Week Pics!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by The Big C, Dec 26, 2006.

1. Hi All

Just wanted to share these pics of my WW buds. She is in her 7th week and Her Trics are nice and cloudy & she is covered in crystals. I am just wondering does anyone think she will get more crystals or is she about done! I know i could wait until her trics have turned amber/cloudy, but she looks sooo tasty! :D Also, I am wondering as it is my first grow, are these buds small, medium or large for WW? Could/should they be bigger

Thanks to everyone that helped me with my first grow. Really appriciate it

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Go 10 weeks with white widow and you will get the most out of it. Don't keep your humidity too high though; your buds may get moldy.

3. Nice pics k+. I shall be growing WW outdoors for the next few seasons, I have stacks of seeds.

4. can't really say if they are "normal" sized or not. next pic you take, put a lighter, or lightbulb or anything to have something to size compair to. looking good to me though.

5. Thanks for the replies guys!

6. I've grown WW out a few times and those dont look like they will be ready in a week. Sorry to break the news!:eek: They will get ALOT denser in the next 2-3 weeks, you'll see, if you have the will power to hold out!:p

7. Hi Ape thanks for the advice. Did they fill out considerably more? I reckon I got a few O's already on her. It is only for me & my brother. So dont mind the yield to much. Once the buzz is ok.

Thanks

8. Nice bud shot you have there The Big C, really nice piC :p . Since you are just looking for a good high and not worrying about weight, you can harvest the plant 2 or 3 times :hello: . If you think you can get about 3 ounces, you can harvest 1 ounce now, harvest another in about a week and a half, then the rest of the plant like 3 weeks from now. Just an idea, it up to you :p . Stay safe bro, NewYears is just around the corner...

9. Looking good, bigC. + rep

10. Thanks guys! Like the idea of harvesting her over a few weeks!!! Will let u know what happens

Thanks All!

11. Lookin good The Big C.
    I have never had the patience or resources to harvest over a few weeks but, it is the way to do it because the bottom ripens later. You can guarantee it will not fill out any more if some of the trichs have turned amber. Then I presume the plant will be finished putting on weight. WW, on my next to do list as well. I love the smoke.