Harvesting Snow White early

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jashbery, Nov 7, 2007.

1. Because of unforseen circumstances I have to harvest my four Snow White (Nirvana) plants after 7 weeks under 12/12. While the girls are all looking terrific and budding nicely after 3 and half weeks under 12/12 (250 HPS), I'm wondering if there's anyone out there who has harvested early, and what the losses are in doing so beyond yield. I.e., are there quality issues here regarding taste and high from a plant harvested early? The seed pack suggests 8-10 weeks flowering...
    thanks,
    jash

2. What color are the trichs?

3. Trichs are still all white - they've only been under 12/12 for 3 and half weeks, and I'm planning on giving them another 3 and a half...

4. I have to harvest my four Snow White (Nirvana) plants after 7 weeks under 12/12.

contridicts
    While the girls are all looking terrific and budding nicely after 3 and half weeks under 12/12 (250 HPS)

if your plants have only been under 12 12 for 3 and a half weeks its not even half developed, i forsee many problems like they arnt gonna weigh anything, and pretty much everything

if theyve been there for 7 weeks id say flush and harvest not much your gonna miss after 7 weeks

5. right, sorry for confusing the issue here...just to clarify...the girls are at 3 and a half weeks right now, and i can give them another 3 and half weeks before i have to take off at the end of the month...

so you're saying that 7 weeks is ok then? i'm planning on flushing them with ph adjusted water (no nutes) for their final week...
    thanks,
    jash