Harvesting/Smoking too early?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by emt1581, Oct 29, 2016.

1. I just clipped off a tiny bud that was the lowest one on my plant. The little fan leaves around it were starting to dry out and die. Might be all of a cubic centimeter in size. And my plant has only been flowering for a month as of yesterday. So no browning or amber coloring yet.

I hung it to dry. However, I'm guessing if I smoked it, it wouldn't really do anything right? I'm thinking it isn't developed enough.

Thanks

-Emt1581

2. You might get some semblance of a buzz, but it's not going to be much. But hey, you never know till you try and I've been there before myself. LOL Sometimes I'll pull a plant a week early...we run a 10 week flower cycle, so most of the time they can be pulled a little early if I need to, but until your trichomes mature to a certain point, you don't get much out of a bud as far as buzz goes....or at least I never have. But maybe you've got some massive super strain there and it'll just blow your mind....hope so anyway!! LOL TWW

3. You already pulled it off, might as well find out.

4. Update....

Today I noticed some of the buds are starting to go from all white trichomes to brown in some spots. However it's not near where I thought it would end up in regard to the size of the buds. Does this signal that harvesting is right around the corner or will the browning be a VERY slow process so I have another few weeks yet?

Thanks

-Emt1581

5. Anyone?

Thanks

-Emt1581

6. We need pictures.
    How long has it been in flower now?
    Strain?

7. Flower for just over a month and its a blueberry fem....no other strain specific details.

Thanks!

-Emt1581

8. You should still have about another month

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum