Harvesting Question...

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Yella Bud, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Burmese Kush (Th Seeds)
    48 days of flowering in the pic
    Advance Nutrients
    Blackstrap Molasses during week 5 and 6
    21days of vegging
    No CO2
    DWC setup
    400 watt HPS
    Trichrome are looking mostly milky with some clear really no amber

DO Y'ALL THINK SHE'S READY TO HARVEST?

Attached Files:

2. I'd personally wait a little longer, I reckon you could nudge a bit more outta the young lass.

3. looks near done, seems kinda far along for 48 days IMO but the only way to tell is to go get a micro scope they are like 8 bucks at radio shack!

4. Yes it's 49 days today! The label says 50-56 days or 7-8 weeks. I looked thru the microscope and the thrichs were mostly milky colored. I seen some clear but not no amber colored one

5. I would suggest (and maybe this is personal preference) that you wait for a few amber trichs. Doesn't have to be 50/50 with the milky ones but I find my plants to be better after they have some amber to them. 6-7 weeks seems like a short flower period to me. I like to give my plants a solid 8 weeks sometimes more. I usually grow indicas with a 7-9 week (advertised) flower period.

6. I agree, wait for some amber trics so you know the trics Are mature

7. Sounds like a plan fellas!! I'll wait until I start to see some amber ones before I chop her down. Thnx for all y'all input I really appreciate y'all opinions.

8. No problem bud, gl! After you harvest let us know your yield. I am always interested to see how well other growers crop out.

9. What nutrients did you use when you started the flowering stage?

10. Fox farm tiger bloom is always promising! Then just adjust the PH and your all set

11. Advance Nutrients Hobbyist Bundle for the flowering stage