Harvesting help!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Space alien, Jan 20, 2013.

1. First off my girl is almost ten weeks into flower she's about 1' 1/2'' tall and has four main colas.

The trichomes are 20% clear 80% foggy/yellow.

My thought is I can cut one of the branches (colas) off and harvest it now and do the rest when I get a little amber trichomes.

The reason for this is I want to have a more head high for smoking during th day and the others for at night when I ain't got shit to do.

I was just wondering if this is unheard of or if it's even possible without stressing her or worst case killing her. Any thoughts will be appreciated.

2. Yes you can harvest in stages...

3. Just a couple of pics.

What do yall think

4. If you havent flushed, then flush.

If you have flushed, chop her :D

5. I was thinking of chopping her four the last week and a half but her tichomes haven't got a hint of amber. But looking at her more than 80% of her hairs are red/orange.

6. I think she looks ready for chopping. Buds have a certain fullness to them when there ready.

7. Thanks for the replys. I looked over her again for about an hour and noticed a about 10% amber tichomes.
    I didn't notice before but some of the bud leaves turned purple on the tips. I think u can see them in the pic.

So she coming down tomorrow!!!! :)

8. #9 xDisciplex, Jan 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2013

Looks nice..

A lot of your pistols have receded a good indicator of being done soon.I'd say it's definately harvestable.

A good rule I use is when I think it's done.Do another full week.

I did advise you that you can havest in stages,but I recommend cutting,and hanging the whole plant.If it dried to fast dank turns into hay...

And when I say whole I mean not even 1 leaf chopped.Water escapes faster through the cuts.

GL

9. Thank you disciple and spaced y'all both have commented on all my threads and ur info is always good.
    I started with 12 seedlings Flowerd them early and only got one fem so I'm not going to use bag seeds again. So do y'all know any good sites to get quality seeds.

I have been looking into attitude seed bank looks pretty legit but need some more advice from people with experience with buying seeds online.

10. Just got through cutting and hanging my baby. What is optimum humidity should I keep my room at?
    Another ? Is attitude seed bank a good site to get my seeds for my new grow

11. I have ordered twice from attitude seeds. both orders came in about two weeks. the seeds had a 100% germination rate. I only have positive things to say about them. your plant looks great good job on the harvest buddy.

12. Try for 60-70F and 40-50% room humidity

13. Cool thanks again my room is 75 and 45% so I guess

14. How do I know when it has dried enough

15. When your stems start to snap.

If they bend without cracking/splintering, they still have longer to go.

16. I have been dryin for about 5 days the dry room is 70F-75F 50% humidity. Checked the buds when I got off work I noticed the outside of the buds are a little crunchy but the stems don't really snap in half like I herd they would do they kind of bend a little and splinter can I cure them now or wait a day our so.