Harvesting early?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mayhemmaster668, Apr 5, 2014.

1. Ok guys here's the situation. Got a social worker popping in sometimes unannounced, and I'm over halfway through flower. She's already came through once (into our basement area) and she didn't have a clue. But my plant is getting a lot stinkier now. Took off a lower branch 4 days ago and hung it upside down and test drove her this morning, took 5 tokes out of a pipe, and was high for 3 or 4 hours. Should I just chop her now, or move her to a different area and let her finish?

Sent from my DROID4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Let it finish, you won't be disappointed!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Fucking social workers suck. Especially when they have no reason to even come by. Little lying bastards. But i guess they have to follow up to ensure stuff isn't really happening. I'm just scared to death she'll smell her if she goes into the basement again.

4. 4 hours on 5 hits? Especially considering its premature I'm inclined to believe it was a placebo effect. I've witnessed quite a few have to be harvested early, none of them were satisfying to smoke.

Carbon filter. It'll help you finish this grow and quite a few new ones afterwards.

5. Chop early man.  Its not worth the risk.  Be smart today so you can grow tomorrow.  You got some good smoke out of it which is why you started in the first place right?

6. Believe it bro. I'm no bullshitter. Air cured for 3 days, still a little moist, hence the pipe, but sticky and shiny af. Smoked at 715am, still felt it at 11am.

7. I believe it man.  I've had bud that I accidentally chopped early while pruning and it was great smoke.

8. Guess i'm going to have to flip a coin... lol

9. Well it was heads..(no pun intended). Chopped when I got home BC the shit hit the fan, we were moving out, so after chopping and hanging and getting evidence out, we kinda made up.. still, as airfonzo said, I'd rather chop now and be safe and be able to grow later, rather than end up in jail and not be smoking anything.

10. Gotta be safe, no matter what you do, fellas. Cheers GC... til next grow.. hope it'll weigh out to around 20gs

11. Apologies for shitty pic, I'm drunk. Breaks my fucking heart, but it was the right thing to do

Attached Files:

12. Better trimmed ready to dry n cure.. not bad if I do say so myself from bag seed. My fingers are so sticky that I can't even type without sticking to the letters.....

Attached Files: