Harvesting Early

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Pawtucket, May 31, 2012.

1. #1 Pawtucket, May 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2012
    Just curious if I harvest 8 to 10 early will I lose weight? Im happy with the potency right now I like my trichs milky and the buds are almost rock hard. How much do you (think) I will lose if i do this 8 to 10 days early? And there is already amber trichs not alot though. Figured I would add its indoor.

2. Eight to ten days though is quite early. All mine the last ten days is when the buds swell to almost double the size. Why grow something for that long to just yank it ten days early. Those ten days are detrimental to the end yield. Hold out if you can. They go through a really amazing change in those last days. Any pictures? I usually start taking the tops at all cloudy and maybe one amber out of fifty trichs. Bit I have no help so I have to stager my harvest. And I've noticed those last two weeks are the most important weeks of all. I get wicked impatient at the end and double triple quadruple question myself about when to harvest. Lol good luck. Any pictures?

3. I have 6 under 1200w (1000w and a seperate 200w) im seeing a lil amber on lower buds my plants are mostly tops though. I figure if i take one they all can get more light. And if i chopped the tops off wouldnt that stress them to death?

4. You can harvest in stages take the Main colas and open up the bottom branches for 10 days