Harvested my 2nd Jack Herer this morning

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by 20fan, Feb 20, 2008.

1. I still have a lot of trimming to do on her this weekend. I'll let her hang for 3 or 4 days before I give her a real good haircut. I took a test bud from her about 5 days ago. I got it dry enough to smoke last night, and Hell Yeah! Good stuff. I love this strain. I'm damn lucky to have gotten that clone of her. I'll have 2 more Jacks, 2 Hindu Kush, and a Sweet Tooth ready for harvest in about 6 weeks. Should be enough to last me for the Summer.

CIMG1222.jpg

CIMG1217.jpg

CIMG1220.jpg

CIMG1219.jpg

CIMG1225.jpg

2. That crop is lookin pretty sweet bro. Jack Herer is one of my favorite varieties. I hope there are some co-ops in the bay that have a cut of JH soon. Grats on the grow.

3. wow jack herer? You lucky bastard, give me, give me now...

4. Guy I got the clones from has been growing over 20 years. He's made quite a few trips to Amsterdam in that time. He's never ordered seeds through the mail. He always has purchased the beans in person and then mailed them home from there. I know his shit is for real. The Hindu Kush he gave me is bad ass too. He's had that going for a while. He says it's an original. Don't know what he meant, I just know it's some fire. I'm still waiting on a Sensi Star clone, and he was lucky enough to get an indica dominant Jack Herer, and I'm hoping for 1 of those clones too. I'm sending 3 clones from my Sweet Tooth to him this weekend, so I'll just have to wait and see what he sends my way.

5. A little of it may end up in Vegas. I may send a present to a buddy of mine out there.

6. so have you been harvesting for some time now ? are you pretty experienced? by the looks of it you know what your doing..

7. I started about 16 months ago. I still consider myself a noob. The guy I got the clones from, gets 8-10 oz. from each of his Jacks. My 1st 1 was a little over 6 oz., so I'm getting there.

I just got tired of the whole dealer game. My buddy always cut me excellent deals, not to mention the hundreds of freebies, but I hate to be without weed. And I do not have to rely on anybody but me for it now. Right now, in jars, I have 2 oz. of Sweet Tooth, 2oz. of Hindu Kush, and 4 oz. of Jack Herer. I'm good. If my stash box is low, I just open a jar.

I know who the grower is, and he knows who I am, but we never have spoken to each other. Everything is done through a middle man, my best friend. It's better that way. I grow for personal use, he is more commercial. I wouldn't doubt if some of his stuff is floating around Chi-Town.

8. MMMMM! Jack H is my fave strain fo sho. Most clear-headed happy high ever =)

9. Yes it is my favorite too. It's even in Maxxim this month. Well a little pic and description.

10. I remember the only time I ever had any Jack H was back about three years ago... I got myself a bit, and my fondest memory of being high has to be the morning I took a couple hits, being at home at the time, I was sticking my body out my bedroom window... right after that I went on a this pretty sweet hike on a beautiful fall day... clear headed and happy is a good description.

11. Nice, those are some straight up hairy orange buds you got in your gallery.. Its good to grow for yourself, getting involved in the dealing game is risky and worthless for any drug.. If i grow it would be for personal use also,,

12. hey 20fan looking really nice!!! what set up did u use for your JH?

13. So what dried wight do you expect off of that plant? I think mine might be almost that big and its about ready for harvest...

I was hoping for an ounce or two, but you said you got 6 off of one... mabye ill get more than an ounce or two out of mine?

14. you must of vegged for longer than 5 weeks to get 6oz a plant most top producing plants will only produce 3-5 ounces with 5-6 week veg and good lights