harvest with white pistols

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jamierow, May 13, 2020.

1. my trich are all cloudy but i still have some white hairs. most of em have changed colour but is it safe to cut at this point. i don’t want it to be pre mature. appreciate any advice

2. Pics will help. I'd wait till the trichs on the bud start showing some amber then chop.

Attached Files:

4. Looks sativa dominant, flowering time could be between 8-12 weeks (Ive heard some sativas go 12 weeks) so just keep an eye on it I'm not a professional but it looks like you got another week or 2.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. You need to post good pics of the trichs so people can give you an opinion.
    Looks really nice from a distance!

Attached Files:

7. How To Read Your Plant.
    1. Plant seeds
    2. Watch what happens
    3. Learn
    In my experience flowers tell me when to crop. Guaging trichs is a pita. If cropped when flowers are healthy and white, buzz will be intense, sharp (headache?), and short-lived. Taste and aroma will also be muted. If cropped when flowers are fully browned, taste and aroma will be as desired but potency drops.
    There's 10-15 days between those two extremes and that's when you crop. We all have different tastes. I prefer 2 flushings after first sign of flowers browning to crop.

Amused to death.