Harvest to early?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Jizzabelly, Sep 4, 2012.

1. It's my first year growing and I'm down to one last plant that's flowering. I've probably had 8 plants through out the year and this is the only one I have left( one or 2 died but the rest are from rippers ) and now there taking branches off of my little LSD clone

Attached Files:

2. that sucks...not to be a dick, but that plant looks like crap...try an indoor grow

3. yea it does...whats the strain??\

4. LSD clone .. This is the pre 98 that got ripped a week ago they took the whole pot filled with fox farm soil and other good shit added

Attached Files:

5. How does they even know about your grow?

6. I fucked up and had 2 helpers with the grow. But I haven't seen one helper for like 4 months . I think it was him.

I put barbed wire over the fence he jumped . I have a huge wall of trees in front of my fence that no one could get through. but there's one little opening that only 3 people no about so u can hop the fence and that's the way the plant was just takin so I blocked it with barbed wire.

and now I'm still seeing missing nugs from the little LSD clone

7. Heres a better pic from today

Attached Files:

8. Helpers helping themselves

9. chop that bitch before its all gone son

10. Yeah helpers never end up helping, I learned that the hard way the first few years growing I always thought my best friends would be ideal for the job... Lost a few ' friends' and plants

11. Is it better to chop at night or in morning

12. To be honest I'd chop it as soon as you can, night or day. Better to have some smoke then have some asshole steal all your work and effort

13. Smoke it all to yourself as well. Don't share any.....

Next year buy some driveway alerts.

14. I haven't cut her yet I didn't feel she was ready here's some pics from today

Smells real fruity looks dank I might chop soon

Attached Files:

15. if you dont want to chop her early i'd move it to a more secure area and setup sone hunting cameras around it or just bring it indoors under some cfls

16. It sounds like theyve been stolen for a long time. In my opinion you had it coming for not changing the location completely. That is why you planted in buckets right? So you could move them if they need to be. Its the only reason I ever would.

17. I checked it this morning and everything was good with it .. Then I went to the clinic and come back to see all the bottom nugs removed. Fuck me!
    Long story short I took pics of the foot prints on my iPod then look at peoples shoes for the next hour then I find the footprints guy. and after an hour denial he finally came up to me and said he apologizes . That's what he said" I apologize".. Any way he pulls out a bag of halls for soar throats and he gives me a hand full of the wet weed.

Some bullshit.

18. I chopped it to pics comming soon

19. So did it turn out to be one of the original helpers that planted with ya?
    Tell no one my friend, not even your Dog/....................
    [​IMG]

20. Rule number 1 tell no one its hard not to show off your accomplishments but dont or you wont have anything lol.Id start the 2 weeks of flushing with straight water than chop her.