Harvest Timing?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by 0hexplodebudz, Apr 12, 2011.

1. #1 0hexplodebudz, Apr 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2011
    Here's kida my setup:

3 Sour Diesel Clones (2 are my roomates, while one is mine but at a different house)
    225W CFL's on the 2 of em, 130W on the other
    day 42 (week 6) of flowering
    tiger bloom, molasses e.o.f

okay, so i have two grow sites, well start with the first one that has 2 plants. They got stressed out in their second month of veg, so it took another month to transplant and flush them back to health. (roomate sprayed with "earth options" by Raid, terrible I know but these two are his anyways.) However, they got trimmed down in size, and were stunted during their stress. They've been topped multiple times, but one guy lost one of his arms so has two colas, the other has three main colas, and lots of little arms that have been lst'd out. Now they're luscious, stinky, and flowering beautifully. (pics at the bottom. sorry about quality, I had to use my computer's camera :/ )

Now I know sour diesel is supposed to be ~10 week strain, but these two guys have turned darker much faster than my one other SD (plant 3, that never went through nutrient shock, and my one is the size of the other two combined). The one cola in the pic is the most mature and has all of it's white pistil hairs turned red and it's receded into the bud, and the bud has filled out into a defined cone. other colas are less defined, but they have over 60% red pistils throughout the plant and the smell has changed into a much more diesel-y scent. We weren't expecting to be flushing so soon for harvest, but we gave her one good last TB/molasses watering, and are considering chopping these two smaller ones at like week 8. Trichs are like 80% cloudy, 10/10 clear/amber.

basically, should this SD be readying for harvest so fast? I thought maybe the veg-stress changed it's genetics someway, but all 3 have been vegged/flowered for the same amount of time but mine reached 3.5 ft now, while these two are 1.75-2.5 ft. I thought maybe size difference could have to do with his finishing flowering earlier, because mine has to feed across a much broader size of plant? my trichs are less than 2%amber, 60%clear, and mine still is growing taller on the top of my colas with white pistils over 90% of my plant. Mine's so large I'm gonna have to literally harvest the top first, then the bottom due to light and bushiness issues. but i realize i still have two weeks of nutes, then 2 weeks of flushing before mine should be done. Mine also has a much more fruity scent, like fruit loops mixed with oranges. i'd like some input to how these sister clones are turning out so different?

(sorry no pics of the third either)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]