Harvest time

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Toad99, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Hello everyone,

I was wondering if it was good to harvest, since the hairs are getting brown, but I haven't flushed though. What do you think?

Thank you so much received_324981428131956.jpeg received_315660309154542.jpeg received_2112484235509291.jpeg

Sent from my TA-1025 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. they dont look no where near ready mate. get a loupe and look at thise trimones. some strains push out hairs like that really early only to drop them and make more white and so on. they can be like that in week 4 somtimes even though they have 4 weeks left so be careful not to harvest early

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ok, thank you so much for your answer I really appreciate. So the trichomes are the little white dots on the sugar leaves? I'm sorry if my question sounds really dumb.

Sent from my TA-1025 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. yes mate but you cant really see them properly unless you have a jewelers loupe or a magnifying lense for your phone camera. you want to look at the tops of them they should be turning white. it depends on what plant your doing though like if its a sativa you can harvest when most of the trimones are white with afew red mixed in. but if its an indica plant you want them to be like 30% red before you harvest. other than that its up to you really and what high you like/want from your plant. but rememebrr the longer you leave em the more weight your going to get! just dont leave them to long! heres a pic when-to-harvest-cannabis-diagram.jpeg when_to_harvest_cannabis-768x384.jpeg

5. people normally flush when 5 % are red and harvest about 2 weeks later when they are about 30% red (trimones)

sativa dont like to go red at all and keep growing so one day you just have to say thats it and cut the fker but obviously you need to fit in a flush. its all about timing just triple check everything and look at a million pictures. i like to use my phone for pictures with my 10x lense its much better than my 60x times magnifier and my jewelers loupe. i just take loads of pictures and just zoom in on my phone screen you can see much more even though its not as strong if you get me lol also i can look at multiple locations on one single picture instead of standing hunched over a plant trying to hold my hand steady.. nat gud

6. the flush depends on what medium you have aswell. its 2 weeks for soil and 3 - 7 days coco but you can again do what you want. i did 3 days coco last time.. wasnt enough! defo doing 7 again. i thought id try reducing nutrients and give it a shorter flush. thats my opinion

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. they are the white dots on sugar leaves and buds tbw. dont check under the leaf they are different!

8. How high was you when you posted this in the PHILOSOPHY section?

9. Hey bro interested in you saying that Sativa plants don’t like to go red and keep growing ? How do you work out a good time to cut ? So do the tris stay cloudy ?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum