Harvest time?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Eagleyedye, Jun 7, 2018.

1. I think my big top cola is ready. I think I’ll harvest it then let the bottom canopy grow for a bit. Anyway. Lots of amber. Sugar leaves curling. And it’s fat and thick. Any thoughts? Is it ready? Been 60 days almost exactly. That’s what grower says for flowering. I don’t think lower canopy will be there for maybe 1.5-2 weeks.its a auto blueberry btw IMG_8291.JPG IMG_8290.JPG IMG_8289.JPG IMG_8285.JPG IMG_8286.JPG IMG_8276.JPG IMG_8273.JPG

Eagleyedye

• Like Like x 1
  2. Looks pretty mature to me. I've never had such dark green leaves at harvest but I also don't grow autos or fertilize...in the modern sense. Otherwise, looks like it smells great. Best of luck on the trim and cure.

3. So yeah. I just chopped the top cola. It was ready for sure. So dense and super fruity smelling yummy. I’ll dry for 5-7 days and start curing. I like a real long cute. Like 4-6 months. The Girl Scout cookies I gre last summer are prime smoke now. I started snowing it around March after a late October harvest. Now it’s sooooo smooth. And taste great. I feel the cure IS the most important part of growing to get a great finished product. I’m stoked. I’ll give the rest more time to fatten up

Eagleyedye

4. Oh. Here’s a few bud shots IMG_8292.JPG IMG_8294.JPG IMG_8298.JPG

Eagleyedye