Harvest Time!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by missch13f, Oct 12, 2012.

1. #1 missch13f, Oct 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2012
    So maybe you guys can help. I ran into a problem with my plant. My issue is I don't know what the hell happened cause it's about that frost time... but we just haven't had it yet. But this is what happened to my plant.

http://i1163.photobucket.com/albums/q556/why_hell0/11_zpsbb6c357b.jpg

Now I have a helping hand here, where I've been getting info on the side on what to do. But maybe a few more helping hands can help.

http://i1163.photobucket.com/albums/q556/why_hell0/12_zps8a172207.jpg
    (anyone see something like this before?)

I only cut this much off. My plant is like a christmas tree :D I only had to trim the top. Now I'm looking for how you guys dry your stuff out and cure. There are so many different ideas out there. I'm hoping if you get a good look at what I'm working with, maybe a different approach can be made. Or just a pat on the back to make sure that I'm doing it right would be good as well. Now I have a few pieces that I trimmed off that can't be hung upside down, like how everyone says. So I placed then in a paper bag and is sitting in a closet where there is no light but the door is open for natural air vent. And the bag is open as well. Is this a good approach to this madness? I have taken a few pieces off of my plant (tiny ones) and just have laid it on top of my fridge on a paper towel like my friend suggested. I want to make sure I'm doing this right cause I've been working on this plant for forever it seems! and I have plant number 2 that has started it's flowering stage, and plant number 3 is just about week one along. I hope to hear from someone soon! I'm freakin excited about this!

Also I separated the brown bud from the green, so I have two brown paper bags in the closet (just in case)

2. BUD ROT!!!!!
    oh no......ok so yeah.....dont smoke that stuff....dont even try to trim it....its like a zombie.....infected....

3. :( im soorry... yeah thats bud rot.. to much fooliar feeding?

4. Bud rot. Not necessarily something you did, so don't blame yourself. You can't smoke those buds. Throw them out.