Harvest question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Hayron11, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Put into flowering on June 10, had a gnat problem(fixed) but growth is slow Bc of it I think. When do you think I should harvest the one below? The fan leaves around it are only three leaf(?) stress? Anyways, I know my plants stressed and tried correcting while I wait for my new (2)300w full spectrums to arrive! IMG_0752.JPG IMG_0744.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Looks pretty good. I'd say at least a couple weeks

• Like Like x 1
  3. " into flowering on June 10,"

It's only been a month and a couple days man - way too soon to think of harvesting anything...

FWIW - Gnats are more of a nuisance than anything.

J

4. Maybe I could be having another problem then... fan leaves are falling off on a daily basis. Getting brown on leaves then yellow. I'll post pics when I get home to see if any of you mad scientists can diagnose

5. You've got at least a month to go....and I would actually wait another 6 weeks. Rate of growth is directly proportional to quality and wattage of light you're flowering with. Cramming a bunch in a room without sufficient lighting to cover them all just makes everything happen even slower. If you have light to run 1 plant, run 1 plant. Otherwise, you're robbing them all of the most important element to growing period (light). To get the most out of a plant, light and plant need to be as close as possible during flower (w/o risking light burn) and if you have to raise a lamp to cover all your plants, you're just screwing them all over. From the strains I've grown, the very least is 2 months of flowering time (considering it takes 7-10 days just to transition from veg to flower). We run a 10 week flower schedule. But the determining factor are the trichomes. You need a jeweler's loupe (can't see with naked eye) to be able to look at the individual trichomes and you're looking for at least 25% amber coloring throughout all trichomes before pulling. Anything more than that, just makes your plant more potent. By pulling a plant too soon, you're killing it's potency. The strain you're growing is an indica and they are more short and bush-like in their growth. They always seem to be growing slowly regardless of how much light you hit them with. But to get good growth out of them, got to have the light down on them and enough of it for each and every plant you're flowering. TWW

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thank you for taking the time to reply, it means a lot. I'm on a cfl grow right now but as soon as the led full spectrums come in then it's Hammer Time! But seriously thank you for the info. I'm quite knowledgeable myself but still a bit juvenile on the cultivation end. Only done half a dozen grows so far

7. [​IMG][​IMG].

Buds seem to be alright. Just don't understand why all of sudden they are doing this