!!!harvest Pics!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Chris Lopez, Sep 25, 2007.

1. :wave:hey jsut thought id show yall some of the spoils :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and to say thank you too all the kind people here at grasscity who helped make this happen for me:hello:
    so thank you:hello::)
    i could not have done this alone:eek::D
    :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::hello: :hello:

2. Hang 'em high, let the skunk tail fly! Fun, huh?

3. Nice work Lopez. Have fun wit it all. I bet that room smells mmmmm tasty.

4. more fun than youd ever know!!!!
    and Bdoo i can fukin smell it before i even enter my apartment!! its crazzzyy
    muauhhaahahahhazzzz

5. Well done it looks like a tastey harvest is that what you have harvested from the one plant on the roof top, let us know how much it all ways once dry

6. make sure to microwave it.

bah

7. Nice hustle

8. lmao @ andrew

9. once again you have to come onto someones thread and try to insult them, you need to learn some manners

P.S. hey chris sorry about andrewbuds childish comment but i hope you enjoy your harvest, you earned it.:hello:

10. nice man u got any closer shots?

11. andrew im getting sick of this shit its totally uncalled for you seem to go out of your way to be a ass. people are all here to get advice and learn if you dont like the way somone else does somthing TOO BAD learn to be respectful and you could even try to be a bit helpful cause thats what this site is about you.
    :gc_rocks:

12. o and i forgot to say how great your crop looks great job man:smoke:

13. delta_9-Thanks bro lol i still dont know hwy he thinks im going to microwave the whole thing!! LOL i just wanted some smoke for a day!!!

BlitzedinBokey-Srry man but i dont own a digi cam and i have to borrow one every time i take bud shots!! LOL but is you check out my previous thread "!!!Bud Shots" you can have an idea of how they were!! enjoy!!

and Alice D- I cant agree with you more, i dont know what his problem is, and thanks!!
    this is some of the best reefer ive ever had!!! ALL MY FREINDS ARE JELOUS MuahAHahahAzzzz

14. by the way im very very high

15. i just had a lil master kush crop. i'll send ya some pics when my girl shows my stupid ass how to download them. i dry my shit on top of my florescents iffin i want a bit early.... takes about 5 hours...... so put a little bud..... like 30 bowls ( don't be greedy ) on there before you go to bed then you can wake n bake and i think you will smile!!!

16. [quote name='Chris Lopez']delta_9-Thanks bro lol i still dont know hwy he thinks im going to microwave the whole thing!! LOL i just wanted some smoke for a day!!!

hes just trying be an asshole. He knows you arent going to microwave your weed...He just wants to push your buttons.

And once again, have fun smoking your harvest... you earned it:bongin:

17. thanks man!!

18. total dry weight?:confused: