Harvest pics

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by SapperBMET, Feb 25, 2012.

1. Here are a fee of my dried, uncured buds. More will be posted as things come out of the dryer. None of these are top kolas, they were just ready to come out of the dryer.

Attached Files:

2. The Purps C. 15g dry smokable. 4g of popcorn/oil-bait.
    Purps A and B are still drying as is Chemdawg and Purple Barney.

Attached Files:

3. Damn that looks fire! how much did you yield? and off how many plants

4. I only have one plant that I have cut out of the dryer. The remaining were all trained and cropped the same way. I have two more "the purps" one Purple Barney (trained alot more) and one chemdawg.

I expect about 15g each of the purps so 45g the purps. I expect about 24g from the purple barney and maybe 14g from the chemdawg.

Total yield about 3o from five plants. Less than I was hoping for.... but this was my FIRST grow. I still have my White Widow in flower.... another 3-4 weeks at least. If she continues this trend I expect to hit about 28g-30g from the widow.

When I have finished drying, I will post actual weigh-out.

I'd say it was not too bad, considering I flowered under 1600W Metal Halide (availalble resource). I have now corrected the light imbalance and and I am running 1000 HPS and 800w MH.

5. Additional pics

Attached Files:

6. Another two

Attached Files:

7. They look excellent to me, how's the smoke?

8. #9 SapperBMET, Apr 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2012
    There are four strains posted here.
    The Purps: grown from clone
    Flowered 66 days, harvested at 30% amber trichs
    Good clear thinking smoke, decent pain relief, very couch locky, outstanding flavor (great for a vape)
    Purple Barney: from from clone
    67 days flowering, harvested at 20% amber trichs.
    Decent smoke, good flavor, light-moderate pain relief, heavy.
    Chemdawg: grown from clone
    66 days flowering, harvested at 30% amber trichs.
    Great flavor, decent smoke, packed with trichs, excellent pain relief, very couch-locking.
    OG kush: grown from clone
    Has the distinct OG smell and taste (skunk-ish pine). Very functional smoke, decent pain relief. I have noticed that the OG kush will usually leave a headband like feeling on the forehead. This is similar to, but not the same as, Headband. (15-20% Amber at harvest)
    I hope to be acquiring some headband clones prior to outdoor season.

9. Sounds good man, I want to grow some headband. Just don't have the time or space oh we'll! Thanks for the smoke report!

10. A buddy of mine just harvested his headband. I was disappointed in his results. This is not the first tome he has grown headband... he just did not do a good job. The buds are loose and very sticky. IMO he should have let it go at least one more week.. it has about 2% amber trichs. The smoke is good, well flushed, and smooth. Lots of expansion on exhale. The effect is good, more energetic with less pain-relief than I am used to from headband. The trichs definitely could have used another week to harden up and it would be that much better.

Thank you for your interest Alaska.
    When I get back from my business trip (friday or Saturday) I will post up the headband pic that I have not taken yet.

11. Np man, I love seeing others results.