Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Harvest only two weeks ago and still a bit grassy, what helps now?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Auto-Bud-Man, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Hi,
    I harvested about a week and a half ago and I promised a friend a joint on Monday but my weed is still slightly grassy still and i don’t expect it to go away for another month, what can i do to minimize it now?

Would grinding some and letting it sit in the grinder help?

2. It's a process mate! It smells like hay and tastes harsh as the Chlorophyll in the plant (what makes it green) is still breaking down. It may smell a little more fruity if you grind it up but taste etc wont be good until u do a good cure!!! minimum of 2 weeks - Up to a year! Although smoking it now wont effect the potency! It should still put you on your ass.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hahaha ok...that's cool. It does "work" lol...but isn't the best smell.

I'll let him know that it's like this but will do the job.

4. Yeah man, exactly that

• Like Like x 1
  5. Well...it's Sunday and the smell has definitely lessened. I've been burping twice a day for about 10 minutes each.

I did a test bowl about 10 minutes ago and wow...it's nice. It comes on gradually, no head swimming or anything, nice body buzz.

Funny...it looks more blue than deep green.