@harvest experts: just wondering if you can take a look at this

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by komatous, Jun 28, 2011.

1. i dunno seems like a good way to get mold?

2. Not a bad idea for those with short growing seasons. If you live in the snow belt the weather will kill off the plant just before harvest allowing the buds to fully mature then dry. However, if You live anywhere below that it will stay too warm and humid for proper drying to occur and most likely mold will start to form.

3. I see very intresting. I think the old man is on to something.

Im probably gonna try this with my next baby, see what it taste like :D

4. Ive seen that method there using in other grow books. How I dry mine is I cut the branch off and simply put the whole branch on a clothes line I have in my tub set up. I hang it off one of the smaller branches. I do not bother to like use twist ties and hang each little branch.

Remember you essentially have vegitation that is soon to enter a decay mode so you have to watch it. You can generate mold very easily if you have to much humidity and make the drying process to long.

Thats why most guides after 3-4 days of drying they use the brown bag method to finish it off. Once you get mold in a jar well you can just about forget it. Mold will most likely spread unnoticed and when you do notice it whole jar has to be trashed. There goes 3-4 months of work down the toliet.