Harvest day :D

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by NoviceGrower625, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Here I am on my first grow and harvest this her right before the final cut.[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. My suggestion is go buy a month's worth.
    Let it cure before consumption.
    I also flush for ten days before harvest but that is a topic of debate.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Curious on that debate I've recently been told the same. Why such a debate ?I'm getting ready to start my first grow and curious

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

4. Some say get the nutes out for smoother burn and taste.
    Others say don't starve plant of food at critical time.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Starving the plants a bit can produce some very desirable results..I.e resin production, terpine profile, trichrome production. I'm a believer in flushing from first hand experience.

6. From George cerventes's grow bible

Avoid the taste of organic or chemical fertilizers in harvested buds by flushing with plain water or a clearing solution to remove any residuals and chemicals that have built up in soil or plant foliage. Ten to fourteen days before harvesting, flush the garden with distilled water or water treated with reverse osmosis. Use a clearing solution such as Final Flush if you have to use plain tap water that contains dissolved solids. Some growers fertilize until three to four days before harvest and use a clearing solution to remove fertilizer residues. Apply this water just as you would apply nutrient solution. Always let at least ten percent, preferably more, drain out the bottom of containers. If using a recirculating hydroponic system, change the water after the first four to six days of application. Continue to top off the reservoir with "clean" water.