harvesing in 6 days, need help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by cburykyle07, Oct 2, 2005.

1. ok, i am harvesting in 6 days, the onyl problem is that i live at school and can only come home on weekends.

so im coming home to cut down the plant.. but then how should i dry it? i cannot dry it in my door room cause it will stink up the dorm?

i need help! ive been thinking about this for monthes and i cannot come up with anything!

2. buy or make a cheap ass shed to hide ur shit in u can buy em w/ locks and shit too

3. You're at college right. Do any of your friends live off campus that you can trust? Maybe they have some spare space that they would be willing to let you use in exchange for a few nugs. Or since it sounds like you have a car maybe use that to dry in perhaps idk probably a bad idea. I'm sure you'll think of something. I was actually thinking about growing a while back and this was one of the reasons that I decided to wait for a better time like when i get my own place next year.

4. no, i got to boarding school.

i live at school, and we arent allowed to have cars

5. how long did your plants take to grow to potential? how many u have ? The trunk of your car may work. Just hang em n never open your trunk. Make sure u invest in alot of air freshners n dont drive stupid.

6. Well wherever they are growing find a place to dry them there when u dry its not like they need attention their just hanging upside down even if u do it outside it wont smell that bad with a little breeze but i would not suggest a car or at your school....

7. take a cardboard box big enough to hang buds upside down and cut 2 holes on oposit sides near the top and tie a piece of twine tightly between the two holes and hang your buds and fold the box closed and stab it 20 or 30 times all over the box with a pen this will allow some moisture to escape and the rest(and the smell) will be absorbed by the box. I used to dry my bud this way when i lived in a small apartment, and my dad who is a cop had no idea when he came over. give it a try

8. ya just stash the box in the closet.. and spray some air freshener every like day so it doesnt smell like mass ganja when they open the door lol to the closet that is, dont spray the box because box might absorb the freshner then drip it onto the bud and lace the bud with aerisol... that wouldnt be good lol.