Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

harsh vapor hits?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lopeturtle, Oct 2, 2010.

1. so ive been using my mflb, and after two or 3 vapor hits, the vapor always begins to become very harsh and bitter tasting. my question is: is the bud combusting? i still feel like its harsh vapor because it doesnt smell anywhere near as strong as marijuana smoke.

2. I usually get harsh vapor hits when i'm hitting a bowl for the 3-4th vape hit and it's still on a high temp, which could possibly be slightly combusting, no visuals though.

Not much to reccomend expect try lowering the temp down and having smooth hits

3. try turning the temp down and seeing if that helps

it sounds like its combusting. what temp do you usually vape at?

4. Pull the battery out between hits. Moderating the heat by adjusting the length of time the battery is in takes practice, but is soon second nature. And remember to shake it between hits. You want to vape the weed evenly, not just cook the bottom to a crisp. Hope this helps.:)