Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Harsh Smoke

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by lwcampoli, Jun 4, 2014.

1. I guess I have a really sensitive respiratory system, as every time I smoke (especially through my pipe), I end up coughing really hard for a good minute or two.
    I don't have enough money to get a bong (I guess I could make one) or a vaporizer (which I would prefer to have), so is there any way I could make the smoke a little lighter or easier on me to inhale? I'm kind of desperate, because I don't want to damage my lungs or throat too much when I'm toking.

Thanks for your help!

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

2. I would take smaller hits, home made bong may be easier on the lungs.  I dislike pipes since they are harsh on my lungs so I use a bong and I do vape a few times a week.

3.  I quit using a bong because the moist smoke makes me hack every time. Any left over smoke is an instant chock and hack.

I like joints, makes the house smell nice too. Small hits in a one hitter are nice and make herb last.

4. Just take the tiniest of tokes so that your lungs will barely feel it. Repeat as many times necessary to achieve optimal high. 

5. Ok. Thanks for your suggestions guys!

6. I wish i knew too

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Grasscity Forum mobile app