Harold and Kumar Christmas link?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by mooseman82, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Hey can anyone find a H and K christmas online or as a bittorrent?

2. "www.Letmewatchthis.ch" is what i usually use. Its pretty good but sometimes quality sucks.

3. its not on there, I've checked quite a few sites which is why I'm seeing if anyone else may have some luck.

4. Was that a good movie? I heard it kinda sucked in comparison to the other two, which I loved.... idk if its as good as the others I wanna get high and see it in theaters

5. ^
    me and my roommates didnt have anything to do so we went to the midnight premier of it lol. got stoned as hell, ate a firecracker, and had some lemon vodka mixed with sprite. maybe that changed my perception of it to much to accurately judge but i thought it was fucking hilarious. i dont normally watch 3d movies but its pretty nice once in awhile

6. The wife saw it with her girlfriends and loved it. Now we wanna watch it together but this time stoned but we don't wanna pay 12 buck to see it hahah.

7. It wasn't good. I should had smoked up before I went into that theater...sigh.

8. check KAT

9. not there, but thanks for the new site.

10. pass the popcorn

11. do i need an invite or how do I log into that site? Is it good?

12. Who goes to see a Harold & Kumar movie (or Pineapple Express, Half Baked, etc.) without smoking a bunch of ganja first?

13. I just watched it

download it here Free File Hosting, Online Storage &amp File Upload with FileServe

click slower download, enter the captcha and then it will come up with a timer, once its done counting down (20 seconds or so) you can click download and it will directly download the video file

also check out these websites

sceper.eu and warez-bb.org

14. It got deleted. damn!

15. Watched a cam version last night. It's not as good as the other two, but it has it's moments.
    Showed me how much of a gimmick this 3D bull shit is too. There's like 5 moments it gets used, for no reason other than it probably looks slightly cool for a few seconds. A bit like every other 3D film I've seen.