Harmful Effects of Marijuana

Discussion in 'General' started by QPS420, Jan 9, 2010.

1. This is the peice of paper my drug counselor gave me..... I almost laughed at her out loud, but I want to get this done as quick as possible. So, instead, i was like :eek:, really!?!? mariujuana is harmful! I wish i knew all this valuable information!

Blood shot eyes are harmful? Lost motivation too??? And i don't remember seeing a angry/hostile stoner, especially compared to an alcoholic.

[​IMG]

2. lmao, it should be illegal to spread lies like this to kids.

3. wow, I think the only ones with a shred of truth is the bloodshot eyes and increased heart rate. and those aren't really harmful, lol. you should make some truth pamphlets and replace those in the office :D

4. Here's one that got me right away. "Regular use during pregnancy can....similar to Fetal Alcohol Syndrome".

So......why is alcohol legal then, if this is a talking point against MJ?

5. wow your right on that man
    and this poster is total bullsh!t like it got me kinda mad people spread these lies to others

6. makes me wanna smoke a fatass blunt

7. Agreed.

This diagram man will make a sweet pic/sig though. :D

8. This old lady has no idea what she is talking about. She ranks marijuana right up with cocaine, lsd, etc. At first, I challenged her veiwpoints...obviously (with facts btw), and she blows them off like nothing, and just points at this piece of paper, saying how dangerous marijuana is. lol I can't believe i pay here for this shit!

9. What's so bad about LSD?

10. Haha, nothing what so ever. Its just alil more hardcore then mj. Thats all. :wave:

11. Since when does MJ "destroy chromosomes"???

Why don't they make one of those charts for alcohol and see how it compares ;).

12. I asked about this also, she basically just repeated the chart...:confused: Which didn't help at all, but i have never heard this before either. So if anyone can shed some light on it...?

13. Why is that guy smoking a twizzler?

14. Show her Granny Storm Crow's List, she'll be dumbfounded.