Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Harmful Effects of Marijuana List

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nahitscool, May 15, 2010.

1. Werd man. I love it. :D

My old man always used to tell me that stoners never go anywhere, and that he's never seen one actually be successful... But he's eatin those words now. :D :metal: :bongin:

2. propaganda shit

the way u can tell its poppycock is u heard it in ur school

3. Smoking a lb a week is definitely plausible. I've done it, so I imagine he could, being as he had cancer, and lots of $$$... But anyway... Not my point... Weed doesn't lower sperm count at all. :D[/QUOTE]
    my goal this summer is to smoke a pound in a week.

4. All I know is....I Feel A Lot Of These When I'm Stoned:smoking:....And I Don't Care About The Long Term Effects :D Nice Post Tho:bongin: