Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Harlequin

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by highasfuck1989, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Anyone have any experience with this strain? I just picked it up randomly at a shop today and am curious to try it. They had it listed as an Indica, but some places I see it listed as a Sativa, so I'm guessing it is a hybrid..anyways is it more indica dominant or sativa? Thanks.

2. Yes I love it!
    Sativa dominant definately. Very "UP" kind of high. Extremely functional as well
    Clear in the head, but very "relaxed". Calming body high. No sedation whatsoever

3. It's not like a paranoid type of high though is it? I smoked some Blue Dragon a few days ago and it had my heart racing and all kinda crazy feeling.

4. fun fact: It won highest CBD strain at the cannabis cup last year (buds n' roses)

5. Smoked a tiny bowl, seems pretty mellow to me to be honest. I like it.

6. Anyone have any experiences with this strain?

7. Sounds like a strain I would like to smoke

STAY HIGH, OR DIE

8. This.

Pretty sure it's a sativa strain, but very high CBD content. It's definitely an interesting smoke, I'd highly recommend it to any connoisseurs haha. Almost a dream-like opium high. Like OP said, mellow would be an appropriate term. Not like indica couchlock mellow though, different than that haha. Not trying to talk about other drugs, but that's the best way to describe it in my opinion.

9. It isn't very "euphoric"

The taste is too good. I would recomend hempwick. I treat it like my top shelf. Never smoke it in joints/blunts

10. Interesting CBD content.. what a strain to research and further medical efforts....

GOTTA SEE pictures of this strain, does it look any different?

11. I am going to smoke some more of this tonight and see how it is

12. Just smoked some...pretty mellow actually. Usually a sativa leaning hybrid is kinda intense.