Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hardest Thing Too Do Stoned

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420 Toker, Oct 10, 2010.

1. trying to get out of a situation with the cops. scary shit.

2. Ordering takeaway kebabs when you've got a few mates round can be hella confusing.
    Me "So yeah Can 2 large lamb doners with garlic mayo, salad and chips, extra pitta bread, Humous and a large chicken kebab"
    Guy "So that's 2 large lamb doners with garlic sauce, chips and salad, pitta, humous and a large chicken kebab?"
    Me "......what?"
    ahahhahhahaa

3. Running through a wooded path that you've never been through before. Thank God I got out somehow..

4. Putting in eyedrops

5. I have trouble keeping my thoughts to myself. I was smoking at my boys crib last weekend and his roommates boyfreind came in. He started talking, and I said he looked like the joker, and we could stop laughing at it and saying joker quotes. It was awesome. Even his girlfriend laughed at him. At the end I said I'd say sorry but we both know I wouldnt mean it, truth hurts

6. That ball and cup game with the string. It's hard enough sober, but high its just that much more difficult cuz you know you will never get it.

7. rubix cube?

8. I take BJJ classes, went there stoned once.

That was fucking hard, not doing that again. Kept on forgetting the moves he was showing us.

9. very true man

10. Being put in the spotlight and having to answer questions. Like going into a shop, buying a load of crap and they they ask me if I want a bag. I take forever to come to a decision.

11. play halo. haha. damn good sober but i suck while high, although its more fun.

12. "do you want a bag?"

"............. yes......."

"paper or plastic?"

"FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-"

:D

13. my record on a cube is 39 seconds :wave:

hardest thing for me is explaining the ideas that seem AMAZING in my head and then i say it out loud and nobody gets what i mean still :(

14. hardest thing to do is listen to my best friend argue with her bf during our whole session haha but it doesn't happen a lot anyway =)

15. I work as a software developer and staring at that shit trying to piece it together is mad fucking difficult when I'm blazed. Though from what I've been reading that will change in time, so toke on my brethren!

16. Hmmm... the "Hardest Thing Too Do Stoned"???

I would have to say using the appropriate "to" when posting on forums;)

Sorry man, I just had to bust you out... I'm something of a grammar Nazi.

17. Making my girlfriend stop bitching about how I'm ways high. SUCH A BUZZ KiLL.

But I lovessss her :)

18. hardest thing for me would have to be: meet up a friend. :p

when im stoned out my ass and i was supposed to meet a friend, i'd just be lazy and say fk it. :( im a bad friend

19. Haha, love that though. I don't have a GF, but I have people get pissed at me for smoking too much. Normally goes something like

Person - "Why are you always high, you are such a stoner, blah blah blah blah....."

Me - "................................................................................what? Sorry, I was just looking at that four leaf clover, looks like a nug of weed :smoke:.............:D"

20. The hardest thing for me to do while stoned would have to be staying calm. I have so many problems with that, and when I freak out, I feel like a douche.