Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hardest Thing Too Do Stoned

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420 Toker, Oct 10, 2010.

1. opening a safety pin, holy fuck.

2. Playing the card game "Bullshit"

3. I find I drive 10x better when ripped.

4. Telling the cashier he can keep the change

"You can keep the uhhhh..........……......"

"Two cents?"

"… yah"

5. Numbers, doing too many things at once, and FUCKING STAIRS

6. My vote goes to this.

Reminded me of a time a few months back. I somehow ended up with a half white bread, half italian herb and cheese footlong with every type of cheese, fish, steak, triple tomato and drowned in pepper.

7. lol. I like the subway one, where I will order what I want then keep adding stuff later that i forgot about. For mine tho is playing a game of scrabble.

8. Drink out of a pop can I always miss my mouth.

9. Me and my friend were that stoned once we stood outside burger king for 45 minutes deciding what we are getting and who is going up, when i got the courage to go and order, my friend looked at me and i burst out laughing and ran outside, haha i actually love the paranoia i get.

10. Man when I'm stoned putting eye drops in is the most retarded thing ever. I always end up soaking my face hahahaha

11. Undressing a girl . Took me like 10 mins just the bra .

12. Then your gay

13. Lolz . Thing had a padlock on it .

14. Pass a drug test :D

15. Haha that made me geek

16. Explain things in thorough detail

17. Tell a story with no details! Haha.

18. Putting on fresh bedsheets n duvet with really dim light. The way I do it got me lost in the duvet n I spent like 20 mins putting it on after realising I used a double bed duvet rather than a single bed duvet.