Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hardest decision of my life it feels like

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shitonnick, Jun 19, 2010.

1. which fast food place white castle, mcdonalds, burger king, or taco bell

2. lmao we don't have whitecastle here, which is a shame cause I'd love to try em.

of the ones you listed, Id have to go mcdonalds.

3. Since we dont have a local white castle, go there

4. Out of all of those I would go with either Burger King or Taco Bell... If I had to choose between the two I'd go with Burger King. You are less likely to get the squirts.

5. Taco bell has baja blast :d

6. BK and some herb sounds great.

two things i cant have right now (one because of calories, the other availability)

7. taco bell has the best value. I fucks wit the crunch wrap supreme.

8. i just had some taco bell, it was delicious...

[​IMG]

9. WHITE CASTLE IMMA gO TO SORRY GUYS

10. Gey yourself some Pechuga Parrillera *****aa(Chicken Wopper)

11. Get Taco Bell dude. It's amazing. Here's my munchie order from when I last went there:

2 chicken quesadillas
    2 soft shell supremes
    1 order of nachos
    1 mountain dew baja blast

It's great!

12. Luckily we have In-N-Out here... sure beats your White Castle :D

13. You know whats up, don't forget the cinnamon twists though. Perfect complimentary item towards that beverage.

14. I'm not quite sure about this....

Inn n out is pretty bomb... But white castle.

That's a toughie.

15. Fuck yeah
    Cheesy fiesta potatoes are good too :D

16. I'd say BK, and remember kids, go inside and order, no poor employee wants to deal with your stoned ass through drive, mumbling unclearly, and asking for exact descpritions of every single menu item, plus the price of everything they want to order. Trust me, I work drive >.< We hate stoned people almost as much as men in big trucks and beligerant women.

17. In n out is tooooo good
    4x4 with animal fries and a large shake

18. 5 layer burrito hits the spot every time.

19. BK Cinnabon Cheesecake is EPIC munchie food... or so I think. mmmm... I think I'm making a BK run soon!