Hardcore Trips

Discussion in 'General' started by Cowtime, Jul 22, 2014.

1. List some of your hardest trips ever, whether good or bad. 

one of mine: 

After smoking 4 bong bowls a blunt and two fat ass joints of Michigan's famous Blueberry within 1 hour's time enclosed in my small 10x10x16 shed, A buddy of mine and I decided to walk down myroad a few miles for the hell of it, it was a clear night, and we could see for miles because the moon was high, we were high, everything was just high, for some reason I remember sitting in a circle with the indian kids down the road, chanting some weird tune for like an hour or two, next thing I know Im sitting in a forest surrounded by trees staring at a beetle go about its business. My buddy swears I never left my seat.

Buddys: He was pretty high one night at my house, and took 3/4 a syringe of simpsons oil (before he got there another friend of mine and I were eating gram crackers smotherd in it) and downed it. Literally stuck one end in his mouth and emptied it down his throat, after coughing for a minute, he started mumbling some pretty messed up shit for a few hours before passing out and drooling all over himself and the couch for the next 12 hours. doesn't remember a thing other than swallowing it. 

2. Super hardcore dude. :cool:

3. Damn bro that's fucking hardcore

It's all just one big conspiracy

4. Can't beat a good Injun chant. :cool:

5. Sorry but I can't contribute to this thread due to unmentionables. Js.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

6. Anyone else expect him to be talking about hardcore sex tours when they clicked on the link?

7. Brought my new bong over to my friends house - they wanted to see it and toke up. Friend 1 busts out with a fat sack of top shelf and suggests we break it in right here and now. We all take some of the gnarliest rips. After a couple bowls, friends two and three decided to take a break, but me and friend 1 kept smoking. By the time we were done, I was in a total daze. Room spinning, felt like I was on a boat in the ocean, with hurricane force winds. Sat down on the couch, and tried to relax and keep my eyes closed because it made me feel better. Sat there and tried not to vomit for what felt like hours. Finally went to the bathroom and blew chunks hardcore, felt 1,000x better. Sat back down on the couch and dozed off. Woke up from my nap and played some GTA IV. Friend kept telling me how MESSED up I was earlier.

Turned out to be a totally epic night. I hadn't smoked from a bong in a while, so naturally I got next-level baked. I mean REALLY baked, like first-time kinds baked. Totally worth.

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. One time

I took too many marhejuanas

And hardcore tripped over balls

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I don't know how much of what I smoked or whatever beforehand but one night last week I was outside smoking and watching the moon and the trees on my wood line started fluttering and then dancing like wood fairy things. I was hearing buzzing in my head but it soon gave way to the sound of the breeze which was caressing me like it wanted me to fuck it. It was nice of my brain to do that! So I'm like stoned as fuck having sexual relations with the moonlight wood fairies and the wind! Fuck yes, I guess I was a little high!  :bongin:  :bongin:  :bongin:

10. I died

11. last year when i began smoking more often I had a mad trip one time, I was going through memes and the text on them were changed some how, and text on the other memes were similar to the others.

^thats the only way i can explain it haha, it was one of teh last times i tripped hard tho ;(