hardcore conservative

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by famer Dbl R, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Hello all...

2. soft core with no reservations here.

3. Uh..

k..

Welcome to the city.

4. I expect plenty of Straw man argument and lack of fact with direct quotation for your heroes at faux!

Welcome to the forums,

Your Local,

Anti-Conservative "Hippy"

Oh and I've paid for two abortions! Just figured i'd make you hate me right of the bat.

5. I hate left wingers and hippies.

What's up?

6. #6 Elijames21, Dec 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2011
    Hardcore liberal...fuck you

No need for this at all. This is not the vibe we wish to portray here. Mat369

7. If your on here your probably in some way or another a hippy...so i assume your sarcastic?

8. Nope hippies make me sick. :) But I do support ALL aspects of freedom.

9. Hey! Welcome to the city, blade!

Also, what does glenn becks ass taste like???

10. wanta fuck?

11. [quote name='"stoneheir"']Hey! Welcome to the city, blade!

Also, what does glenn becks ass taste like???[/quote]

I'd so +rep if I wasn't on phone.

You're my favorite blade, man :D

12. Welcome, OP! People of all views are welcome here as long as you're respectful about it. :cool:

And there's a nice example of what not being respectful looks like!

13. Welcome to GC! :gc_rocks:

I doubt if we would agree on much politically , so I'll just keep this conversation on a subject we CAN agree on, cannabis. :smoke:

Since you are a "hardcore conservative", I imagine most of your friends are, too.

If I try to tell your friends the medical facts about cannabis, they will dismiss me as just another crazy old hippie. (Well I may be that, :smoke: but I am also dang smart and read more PubMed studies than most doctors!) But if you present them with exactly the same facts, they will believe you! :D

So, I would really appreciate it if you would click that first link in my sig and learn what cannabis really is...besides a way to get pleasantly high! :smoke: Just read on through the titles and stop whenever something catches your eye. Share the articles that you think could help your friends.

And hon, if you don't already, start taking Omega 3! It is not only "Heart healthy", it is necessary to get your maximum high! :smoking: It would take too long to explain it all here (I tend to back things up with a "few" PubMed studies :D). You'll see me going on (and on, and on, :rolleyes: ) about it in other posts- I'm a talkative old bird! ;)

Have fun at GC!

Granny :wave:

14. [quote name='"APX"']

I'd so +rep if I wasn't on phone.

You're my favorite blade, man :D[/quote]

It's the thought that counts man. :smoke:

15. Ron Paul 2012

16. I refuse to respect a conservative...